Results of negotiated sales
- Municipal Bond Prices End Higher As Spate of New Deals Hits Market. Barnett, Chip; Chesla, Nicholas // Bond Buyer;06/21/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31165, p2
Reports the increase of municipal bond prices in the United States as of June 2001. Details on the University of Illinois auxiliary facilities system revenue bonds repricing by Lehman Brothers; Series of the Massachusetts Housing Finance Agency rental housing mortgage revenue bonds pricing;...
- Results of competitive sales. Herring, Felita; Alcoba, Marcella; Parkes, Tim; Anderson, August // Bond Buyer;01/28/98, Vol. 323 Issue 30319, p17
Presents results of competitive sales of bonds in the United States bond market as of January 27, 1998. Includes school improvement bonds in Arizona; General obligation bonds in Connecticut; Conservancy district bonds in Indiana and Wichita, Kansas; School building refunding revenue bonds in...
- Results of competitive sales. Anderson, August; Cruz, Judy; Singh, Rita // Bond Buyer;05/20/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30645, p24
Presents results of competitive bond sales in the United States, compiled as of May 19, 1999. Includes water revenue warrants from the City of Decatur in Alabama; Limited obligation refunding improvement bonds from the City of Laguna Beach in California; General obligation bonds from...
- Rating changes. Yong Lim // Bond Buyer;03/26/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30607, p19
Presents the ratings of different bond issues in the United States. Includes Butler County Hospital Authority's healthcare bonds; Gardena, California's certificates of participation; Honolulu, Hawaii's general obligation bonds; La Follette, Tennessee's electric revenue bonds.
- Results of negotiated sales. Tracey, Yvonne; Roggio, Lillian // Bond Buyer;03/26/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30607, p16
Presents the results of negotiated sales of bonds in the United States. Includes general obligation general purpose bonds in Alaska; Tax allocation bonds in California; Multi-family housing insured mortgage revenue bonds in Colorado.
- Results of competitive sales. Anderson, August; Cruz, Judy; Singh, Rita // Bond Buyer;03/26/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30607, p20
Presents the results of competitive sales of bonds in the United States. Includes Fairbanks North Star Borough's general obligation school bonds; Cupertino Union SD's general obligation bonds; Town of Glastonbury's general obligation bonds; Hermon-DeKalb Central School District's bonds.
- TBMA Lobbys For Housing Bill. Kinnander, Ola // Bond Buyer;04/06/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31113, p8
Reports on the Bond Market Association's call for United States senators to support legislation designed to promote the issuance of single-family mortgage revenue bonds. Introduction of the Housing Bond and Credit Modernization and Fairness Act; Amendment of the purchase-price limit to allow...
- Government to issue bond to boost markets. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;6/15/2007, Vol. 51 Issue 24, p31
The article unveils the plan of the Egyptian government to issue a Â£E 5,000 million 10-year benchmark bond to enhance the country's bond and mortgage markets in July 2007. The bond will be offered to overseas investors and is estimated to bring the country's total outstanding bonds to over...
- INVESTMENT EDGE. Stones, Oliver // Money Marketing;2/10/2005, p39
The article focuses on the gilts market of Great Britain. The biggest group of investors in gilts is the domestic pension industry. According to the National Statistics data, Great Britain pension funds and insurance companies hold around 64 per cent of all gilts and 95 per cent of ultra-long...