Top 10 secondary market bonds by number of times traded[*]
- Top 10 secondary market bonds ranked by number of times traded[*]. // Bond Buyer;03/02/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30840, p6
Lists the top ten secondary market bonds in the United States, as ranked by number of times traded. Coupon; Maturity; Price; Yield; Date traded.
- A Lot of Interest in the New Secondary Paper. // High Yield Report;11/02/98, Vol. 9 Issue 42, p4
Reports on the secondary bond market conditions in the United States as of November 2, 1998. Increase in the overall trading volume; Bond trading performance of several issuers including NTL, Telewest Communications and BE Aerospace; Improvement bond performance issued in the steel and paper...
- High Grade Tempts HY Players. R.A.; S.H. // High Yield Report;2/11/2002, Vol. 13 Issue 6, p4
Reports on the performance of high yield bonds in the U.S. secondary markets from January 30, 2002 to February 6, 2002.
- Earnings Spook US Market. // High Yield Report;8/5/2002, Vol. 13 Issue 31, p4
Reports on the changes of the earnings of secondary markets in the U.S. Percentage increase of bonds in the market; Details on the trading of bonds; Possibility of an asbestos lawsuit on companies bonds.
- Not all US Deals Trade Up After Launch, Traders Say. R.A.; S.H. // High Yield Report;5/19/2003, Vol. 14 Issue 20, p4
Presents news briefs concerning the secondary market in the U.S. and Europe, as of May 2003. Trading prices of Dole Foods and L-3 Communications' bonds; Trading price of Huntsman's bonds.
- Secondary Market Weakens Slightly; $1.3B of Puerto Rico Bonds Priced. Monsarrat, Sean; Chesla, Nicholas // Bond Buyer;10/11/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31241, p2
Reports the market performance of bonds in the United States. Price for the Puerto Rico public improvement bonds and public improvement refunding bonds; Decline of bid for secondary market bonds; Impact of decreased crossover demand on secondary market bonds.
- Stock Market. // Angola Country Review;2011, p112
The article reports on the government of Angola's attempt to formulate a secondary market for the issued bonds of Central Bank due to the absence of a stock market in the area.
- Municipal Bond Prices End Mixed; $124 Million of Sacramento's Priced. Monsarrat, Sean; Chesla, Nicholas // Bond Buyer;06/12/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31158, p2
Reports bond issues developments in United States as of June 2001. Change of the secondary market prices; Value of the bid lists in the secondary market by the sellers; Decrease of fund yields.
- Magic 6s, Orange County, Fla., discount bonds draw attention. Mercurio, Stephanie // Bond Buyer;11/12/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30767, p7
Focuses on secondary market bond issues in the United States. Tourist development revenue bond issue from Orange County, Florida; Bond issue from the New York Tobacco Settlement Asset Securitization Corp.; Bond deal ratings.