Top 10 secondary market bonds by number of times traded[*]
- Slowdown in Issuance Sends a Lot of Buyers to Puerto Rico. Briggs, Amanda // Bond Buyer;11/21/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31767, p32
Reports on the market appetite for Puerto Rico bonds in the secondary market in the U.S. Influence of the slowdown in municipal bond market on the performance of Puerto Rico bonds; Premium structure of the bonds; Basis points of Puerto Rico general obligation bonds.
- Top 10 secondary market bonds ranked by number of times traded[*]. // Bond Buyer;03/02/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30840, p6
Lists the top ten secondary market bonds in the United States, as ranked by number of times traded. Coupon; Maturity; Price; Yield; Date traded.
- A Lot of Interest in the New Secondary Paper. // High Yield Report;11/02/98, Vol. 9 Issue 42, p4
Reports on the secondary bond market conditions in the United States as of November 2, 1998. Increase in the overall trading volume; Bond trading performance of several issuers including NTL, Telewest Communications and BE Aerospace; Improvement bond performance issued in the steel and paper...
- High Grade Tempts HY Players. R.A.; S.H. // High Yield Report;2/11/2002, Vol. 13 Issue 6, p4
Reports on the performance of high yield bonds in the U.S. secondary markets from January 30, 2002 to February 6, 2002.
- Earnings Spook US Market. // High Yield Report;8/5/2002, Vol. 13 Issue 31, p4
Reports on the changes of the earnings of secondary markets in the U.S. Percentage increase of bonds in the market; Details on the trading of bonds; Possibility of an asbestos lawsuit on companies bonds.
- Not all US Deals Trade Up After Launch, Traders Say. R.A.; S.H. // High Yield Report;5/19/2003, Vol. 14 Issue 20, p4
Presents news briefs concerning the secondary market in the U.S. and Europe, as of May 2003. Trading prices of Dole Foods and L-3 Communications' bonds; Trading price of Huntsman's bonds.
- Secondary Market Weakens Slightly; $1.3B of Puerto Rico Bonds Priced. Monsarrat, Sean; Chesla, Nicholas // Bond Buyer;10/11/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31241, p2
Reports the market performance of bonds in the United States. Price for the Puerto Rico public improvement bonds and public improvement refunding bonds; Decline of bid for secondary market bonds; Impact of decreased crossover demand on secondary market bonds.
- Stock Market. // Angola Country Review;2011, p112
The article reports on the government of Angola's attempt to formulate a secondary market for the issued bonds of Central Bank due to the absence of a stock market in the area.
- Municipal Bond Prices End Mixed; $124 Million of Sacramento's Priced. Monsarrat, Sean; Chesla, Nicholas // Bond Buyer;06/12/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31158, p2
Reports bond issues developments in United States as of June 2001. Change of the secondary market prices; Value of the bid lists in the secondary market by the sellers; Decrease of fund yields.