Market snapshot: Wednesday, May 19
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Tuesday, January 23. // Bond Buyer;01/24/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31063, p2
Presents a chart showing the performance of the bond market in the United States on January 23, 2001. Government securities prices; Municipal bond index; Municipal futures.
- Market statistics. // Bond Buyer;01/07/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30803, p26
Presents statistics on the movement of the United States bond market as of January 7, 2000. Includes changes in the municipal bond index; Yields of short-term tax-exempt bonds; Prices of government securities.
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Wednesday, June 21. // Bond Buyer;06/22/2000, Vol. 332 Issue 30918, p2
Presents figures relating to government securities in the United States as of June 21, 2000. Prices; Municipal bond index; September 2000 municipal futures; Standard and Poor's Blue List.
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Wednesday, July 12. // Bond Buyer;07/13/2000, Vol. 333 Issue 30931, p2
Presents bond market statistics in the United States for July 12, 2000. Government securities prices; Municipal bonds prices.
- Asset-Backed Status Eludes New York Water Authority. Kruger, Daniel // Bond Buyer;10/08/98, Vol. 326 Issue 30495, p1
Reports on the performance of the United States bond market in October 7, 1998. Decline in municipal bond prices, significantly outperforming the sagging Treasury market; Percentage decline in tax-exempt prices; Moderate to active trading of municipal bonds; Overview on the bond trading...
- Municipals Lag Sharp Treasury Rally; $337M Houston Sports Deal Priced. Monsarrat, Sean // Bond Buyer;04/27/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31127, p2
Reports on the decline in municipal bond prices amidst the United States Treasury rally, in April 26, 2001. Dominance of the Harris County-Houston Sports Authority loan in the new-issue market; Factors that influenced the decline in municipal bond prices; Overview on the yields of other bond...
- Market Post: NYC TFAs Repriced; Orange Co., Calif., Sanit Bonds Sell. Barnett, Chip // Bond Buyer;1/14/2015, Issue 34242, p1
The municipal bond market on Tuesday saw a big California issuer sell the largest competitive deal of the week while a New York issuer is holding the second day of retail orders for its bonds.
- Tuesday's Data. // Bondbuyer.com;1/5/2016, p1
GovernmentSecurities Prices 10-year: 100 0/32 to yield 2.25, down 2/3230-year: 99 25/32 to yield 3.01, down 18/32 Municipal BondIndex 127 28/32, up 6/32 The Bond Buyer's30-Day VisibleSupply (as of 01/06) Total: $9.496 billion, up $810.7 millionCompetitive: $4.566 billion, up $129.7...
- Yield Indexes Mostly Down, Thanks to Wary Market. Chang, Helen // Bond Buyer;8/20/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31952, p29
Reports on the decline of "The Bond Buyer's" yield index following a wary market facing high oil prices in the U.S. Reduction of the municipal bond yields in reaction to the July inflation number; Decrease of the consumer price index; Volatility of the economy.