More Computerized, Specialty Units: the Change in Ranges
- Leftovers. // Housewares;May/Jun2008, Issue 214, p53
The article provides information on the survey on cookwares. The British tabloid "Daily Mail" ran the results for their survey on the most useless cooking gadgets and the top 20 includes fondue set, egg boiler and egg slicer. Thirteen percent of housewives, according to the research conducted by...
- For the Love of Pancakes. Medina, Audrey // Old House Journal;Jan/Feb2007, Vol. 35 Issue 1, p33
The article discusses the author's experience of having a gas stove. She hauled the gas range to the porch of her house and hired a gas man to hook up the stove to the kitchen. She also bought a flash tube to fix the gas feed on one burner and replaced the bulbs inside the oven. The interior...
- Kitchen Range. // Qualified Remodeler;May2006, Vol. 32 Issue 5, p62
The article features the new line of five-burner gas cooktop and double convection ovens, manufactured by Purcell Murray Co. and offers information about its size, color, and designs.
- The better board. // Body Bulletin;Jan1994, p1
States that, according a recent research, wooden cutting boards may be better than plastic. Reducing the risk of food-borne disease; Work of researchers at the University of Wisconsin Food Research Institute; Recommendations.
- Basic cooking tools. Grant, Holly // Diabetes in the News;May/Jun93, Vol. 12 Issue 3, p16
Lists basic mechanical cooking and baking tools to be stocked in the kitchen before starting to prepare recipes. Small utensils and the health benefits they obtain; Cookware and bakeware materials, with their attributes and limitations; Selecting knives; Mixers, blenders and food processors.
- Housewares: A gourmet niche. // Gifts & Decorative Accessories;Oct96, Vol. 97 Issue 10, p92
Presents some gift kitchen and houseware suggestions for male buyers. Includes thermal carafe from Dextelle International; Dolly mechanical kitchen scale from Global Guzini; Handcrafted pepper mills from Lewis Dolin Inc.
- How many pickles can a pickle-picker pick? M.J. // Louisville Magazine;Oct97 Supplement Eats, Vol. 48 Issue 10, p7
Features a kitchen utensil called the pickle-picker. Description of the tool; Difference with a kitchen fork; Functions and applications.
- Tech line. // Restaurant Business;2/15/97, Vol. 96 Issue 4, p120
Presents kitchen utensils, products and apparatus. Includes Arcoroc glassware; Wilbur Curtis Airpot Coffee Brewing System; Carlisle Storplus Food Storage.
- Tech line. // Restaurant Business;08/15/97, Vol. 96 Issue 16, p124
Presents several cooking equipment. Includes Hickory Rotisserie; Hatco Rotiserrie-Style Cabinet; Broadcaster V4 Rotiserri Unit; BKI Rotisserie-Combi Oven; Vulcan-Hart Flashbake Oven.