Food in Review
- Stacy Kniveton Becomes Newest Commissioner. Keller, Denise // Potato Country;Jul2011, Vol. 27 Issue 5, p4
The article announces that Stacy Kniveton was appointed commissioner at the Washington State Potato Commission.
- WSPC and Apolo Anton Ohno Introduce Tuber-Awesome Fever to New York City. // Potato Country;May2010, Vol. 26 Issue 5, p12
The article reports on the special appearance of most decorated U.S. Winter Olympian in history, Apolo Anton Ohno, in the Tuber-Awesome campaign of the Washington State Potato Commission which made stop in New York City.
- BAD WEEK. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;12/17/2010, Vol. 200 Issue 4658, p12
The article mentions about the creation of world's most expensive dessert, a chocolate tarte studded with 929 diamonds by chef Andre Barbe and claim of the head of Washington State Potato Commission, that he has lost a stone-and-a-half by eating potatoes for two months.
- People in the News. // Potato Country;Jul/Aug2013, Vol. 29 Issue 5, p22
The article announces that Derek Davenport was elected as commissioner at the Washington State Potato Commission (WSPC).
- WSPC Elects New Leaders. // Potato Country;Sep/Oct2015, Vol. 31 Issue 6, p11
The article announces that Mike Dodds was appointed chairman of the Washington State Potato Commission (WSPC) for the 2015-2016 fiscal year.
- found art. // Advertising Age;2/8/1999, Vol. 70 Issue 6, p78
This article highlights a television advertising of the Washington State Potato Commission. The spot stars the Watato, a human-sized spud, who frolics with his '50 era family. The advertisement is the latest element in a three-year effort developed by Publicis Groupe SA to boost awareness within...
- Potato Commission passes audit. // Wenatchee Business Journal;Sep2002, Vol. 16 Issue 9, pA5
Reports that the Washington State Auditor's Office has audited the Washington State Potato Commission. Results of the auditing process; Financial performance of the commission.
- SHIPPERS, RAILS SQUARE OFF OVER EXEMPTIONS. Boyd, John D. // Journal of Commerce (1542-3867);2/14/2011, Vol. 12 Issue 7, p48
The article reports on the demand of shippers and carriers across the U.S. for regulators to oversee their shipments with railroads. The Surface Transportation Board (STB) exempts the shippers operating in cargo categories from its regulatory process. STB plans to hold a public hearing on...
- Rules and Regulations: DEPARTMENT OF AGRICULTURE. // Federal Register;8/8/2013, Vol. 78 Issue 153, p48283
The article presents an interim rule issued by the Washington State Cherry Marketing Committee that decreases the assessment rate for sweet cherries from $0.18 to $0.15 per ton. It states that the regulation will be effective on August 9, 2013 and requests public comments on or before the date...