Toppings Stir-Up Extra Biz: Frozen Yogurt Tips
- Fro yo. McLaughlin, Andrew // Bicycling;Mar1994, Vol. 35 Issue 3, p58
Asks if frozen yogurt is a wonderfully healthful treat or the chilly equivalent of mystery meat. What can be called frozen yogurt, according to John Nicholson of the National Dairy Council; National Yogurt Association view of the benefits of frozen yogurt; The link between fro yo and cycling;...
- Dishing out the frozen-yogurt truth. McCord, Holly // Prevention;Jul94, Vol. 46 Issue 7, p51
Looks at differences between various types of frozen yogurts. Frozen yogurt, non-fat milk solids and calcium.
- Wise up. Manners, John // Money;Dec1993, Vol. 22 Issue 12, p163
States that frozen yogurt is not necessarily ice cream's healthful alternative. The calories, cholesterol and sodium in a four-ounce serving of Haagen-Daz Vanilla Frozen Yogurt; Advice.
- Blissful moment OF TRUTH. TRIVEDI, AMAR // AdMedia;Nov2012, Vol. 27 Issue 10, p6
A review is offered for the KiwiYo self-serve frozen yoghurt chain, located in New Zealand.
- Yoghurt with a twist. // NZ Business;Feb97, Vol. 11 Issue 1, p8
Reports that Rapid Mix, a freeze-dried yogurt which is popular in New Zealand, has attracted the interest of Asian markets. Who the yogurt was developed by; Information on the preparation of the yogurt; Why the Asian market is attracted to the yogurt; Why the yogurt is sought by the management...
- Ice cream--Part 2. Mann, Ernest // Dairy Industries International;Jul95, Vol. 60 Issue 7, p19
Discusses the results of several studies concerning frozen yogurt. Manufacturing methods; Composition and quality; Microbiological aspects.
- Haagen-Dazs delite. // Joe Weider's Muscle & Fitness;Aug94, Vol. 55 Issue 8, p33
Introduces Haagen-Dazs' low-fat frozen yogurt. Caloric content; Flavors; Sorbet and frozen yogurt stick bars.
- Changes on Church. Houston, Andrea // Xtra (Toronto);9/20/2012, Issue 728, p10
The article reports that a frozen yogurt chain will be opening a new location on Church Street in Toronto, Ontario and announces the opening of the York Medical Health Centre in "Xtra" magazine's former Church Street offices.
- Organic and 'kids' segment varieties on the rise. Lash, Eve // Dairy Field;Jan1999, Vol. 182 Issue 1, p18
Features the refrigerated yogurt category in the United States dairy industry. Rise of organic and `kids' segment varieties; Full-fat-whole milk yogurt; Forecast for category in the next millennium.
- Does frozen yogurt measure up? Bingham, Brady // Swim Magazine;Jan/Feb96, Vol. 12 Issue 1, p15
Cites the inadequate nutritional value of frozen yogurt as compared to regular yogurt. Difference in federal standards; Less calcium, protein and vitamins in frozen yogurt; Less fermentation.