Baked goods cross dayparts
- Rx for a Sweet Tooth. Higgins, Amy // Food Management;Mar2004, Vol. 39 Issue 3, p64
The Food and Nutrition Department of Rush University Medical Center, under director Linda Lafferty's lead operates four main foodservice units â€” an employee cafeteria, an upscale private club called Room 500, all hospital patient foodservice and two coffee and snackbar kiosks. Offerings...
- Regional favorites win sales. Weisberg, Karen // FoodService Director;06/15/97, Vol. 10 Issue 6, p128
Presents information on some of the most popular meats which are chosen to prepare breakfasts in the United States, highlighting the breakfasts prepared at the Providence Health Center, Waco, Texas. Reference to the burritos which are made at the facility; Costs of the burritos; Information on...
- More made-to-order. Weisberg, Karen // FoodService Director;12/15/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 12, p57
Provides information on the breakfast service being offered at health care institutions in the U.S. Popularity of made-to-order items in most of the hospitals; Foods usually offered during breakfast; Array of hot comfort foods for breakfast.
- MORRISON INSTALLS IN WASHINGTON: CINNABON ENTERS H/C SECTOR. // FoodService Director;02/15/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 2, p26
Reports on the addition of Cinnabon bakery products at the cafeteria of Washington Hospital Center in Washington D.C.. Cinnabon sales achieved in 1999; Comments from Jocelyn Lieberman, director of food and nutrition services, about Cinnabon; Computerized order system for Cinnabon products.
- The Breakfast Breadbasket. Peterson, LisaC. // Nation's Restaurant News;8/1/2002 Supplement, Vol. 5 Issue 7, p26
Focuses on the choice of bread and bakery products of Americans for breakfast. Increase of the demand for healthful options of breakfast; Recipes of breakfast products with organic ingredients; Preference of students for traditional continental breakfast items.
- Start the Morning Right. Lewis, Alison // Southern Living;Feb2002, Vol. 37 Issue 2, p104
Features recipes for breakfast pastries. Mama's Mini-Cinnis; English Cheese Muffins; Classic Cream Scones.
- Breakfast--look who's serving! // Nation's Restaurant News;5/29/95, Vol. 29 Issue 22, pB-5
Looks at the integral role played by baked products in the breakfast offerings of various restaurants in the United States. Value, portability and convenience as the factors in the popularity of baked items; Annual increases in baked products demand; Bagels as a particular favorite in the 1990s;...
- Big brekkie MUFFINS. // Woman's Day (Australia Edition);8/24/2015, p54
Recipes for breakfast muffins are presented which include Apple, Pear and Blueberry Crumble Muffins, Bacon and Egg Muffins, and Muesli Muffins.
- Atlanta Hospital Introduces Healthy Dining Programs. // FoodService Director;10/15/2009, Vol. 22 Issue 10, p8
The article announces that the 500-bed Piedmont Hospital in Atlanta, Georgia has introduced new retail programs that will help customers make healthy dining choices. A program called Lean Works includes breakfast, lunch, dinner and snack menu which ensures caloric intake of not more than 2,000...