- (The Best . . . ) WEEKEND BREAKFASTS. // Indianapolis Monthly;May2005, Vol. 28 Issue 10, p159
The article focuses on various breakfast dishes offered at different restaurants in Indiana. Taste Cafe & Marketplace has drawn flocks of weekend brunchers, thanks to huge, hot-off-the-iron Belgian waffles scattered with fresh berries. 3 Sisters Cafe has a sunnily bohemian bent and a knack for...
- Breakfast Time Marches On. Roberts Jr., William A. // Prepared Foods;Sep2001, Vol. 170 Issue 9, p19
Focuses on the tendency of many people in the United States not to eat breakfast. Actions taken by food manufacturers to cope with this trend; Reasons for eschewing breakfast; Advice from nutritionists on getting the most of breakfast; Findings of a study on breakfast cereals.
- Blast Off! // Spider;Feb2006, Vol. 13 Issue 2, p34
The article presents a list of various edible items for the preparation of breakfast.
- Breakfast epiphanies. Picotte, Heather // Alive: Canada's Natural Health & Wellness Magazine;Nov2003, Issue 253, p124
Explores the importance of breakfast for optimal physical and mental performance. Suggestions for a whole week of morning meals; Factors that slow down food absorption and help stabilize energy; Examples of quick and nourishing breakfast foods.
- Blood for Breakfast. // Progressive;Nov85, Vol. 49 Issue 11, p14
Presents the breakfast-food GI Joe Action Stars.
- A `retail' look helps. Weisberg, Karen // FoodService Director;11/15/97, Vol. 10 Issue 11, p130
Reports that the more retailed the breakfast program is, the better the customer response. Increase in grab-and-go breakfast; Packaging of breakfast; Marketing of hot cereals. INSET: Lockheed Martin (Orlando, Florida) breakfast burrito..
- Breakfast Bonus. // American Fitness;Jan/Feb2002, Vol. 20 Issue 1, p10
Deals with the nutritional benefits of eating ready-to-eat cereal for breakfast. Effect of not taking breakfast on weight; Impact on body mass index.
- Morning meals made simple. Wolson, Shelley // FoodService Director;7/15/2004, Vol. 17 Issue 7, p60
Focuses on the incorporation and use of quicker breakfast options or pre-prepared food products by food service operators in the U.S. for the morning meals of employees. Grab-and-go meals provided by Liebert foodservice at the cafeteria of Liebert Corp.; Reason for Liebert's incorporation of...
- Corn Flakes Aren't Going Down Well in France. Goode, Stephen // Insight on the News;12/14/98, Vol. 14 Issue 46, p4
Reveals an increase in the number of people in France who do not eat breakfast. People blamed by Jacques Puisais, founder of the French Institute of Taste, on the trend; Criticism on corn flakes.