New Concepts, Mixtures Stir Sales: Iced Tea's `Hot'
- Cool it. // Better Nutrition;Jul2002, Vol. 64 Issue 7, p16
Introduces the Lori's Lemon Tea from Honest Tea. Absence of sugar and calories; Ingredients of the beverage.
- ESCALATING TO THE NEXT AGE RANGE. // Beverage Industry;Apr2013, Vol. 104 Issue 4, p20
The article offers brief information on the Honest Splash juice drinks from Honest Tea Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of the Coca-Cola Co.
- Organic and UNSWEETENED. // Beverage Industry;Apr2002, Vol. 93 Issue 4, p28
Features Lori's Lemon Tea and Haarlem Honeybush organic unsweetened juice drinks from Honest Tea Inc. in the U.S. Specifications of the product; Product marketing; Label and packaging.
- VISUAL IMPACT. // Beverage Industry;Oct2011, Vol. 102 Issue 10, p45
The article reports on the packaging design changes of the Honest Tea and Honest Ade polyethylene terephthalate (PET) bottles from Honest Tea Inc., the Maryland-based wholly owned subsidiary of Coca-Cola Co.
- HEALTHY BREAKTHROUGH FOR KIDS. L. P. // Brand Packaging;May/Jun2007, Vol. 11 Issue 4, p54
The article evaluates Honest Kids, the first organic kids' drink in the U.S., from Honest Tea.
- Honest Tea Unveils Breakthrough Line for Children -- Honest Kids. // Flexible Packaging;Jun2007, Vol. 9 Issue 6, p48
The article evaluates the Honest Kids organic drink for children from Honest Tea.
- Keeping Kids Honest. // Food Processing (00156523);Jun2007, Vol. 68 Issue 6, Special section p21
The article evaluates the Honest Kids line of beverage from Honest Tea.
- SETH GOLDMAN. // Beverage Industry;May2000, Vol. 91 Issue 5, p70
Profiles Seth Goldman, president of Honest Tea Inc. based in Bethesda, Maryland. Beverage of choice; Goldman's mindset of social consciousness; Industry professional who has inspired Goldman the most.
- Renaissance festival. Prince, Greg W. // Beverage World;03/15/99, Vol. 118 Issue 1673, p62
Focuses on the ready to drink (RTD) tea marketers in the United States. Growth sales of RTD teas from 1994 to 1998; Lipton Brisk and Nestea Cool as leading RTD teas brand; Shares of Snapple and Arizona in the RTD teas market. INSET: Frapp music pounds out a winning beat.