SODEXHO MARRIOTT'S `OVATIONS' PROGRAM: Zeroing in on outside biz
- Sodexho etches 'fresh approach' to Crossroads Cuisines. King, Paul // Nation's Restaurant News;06/04/2001, Vol. 35 Issue 23, p20
Reports on the renovation of the culinary program of Sodexho Services in the United States. Improvement of the catering services; Variations of the menu program.
- WITH 'NEW MENU FLAVORS': Sodexho ties menus/promos. // FoodService Director;10/15/2003, Vol. 16 Issue 10, p22
Reports on a program to be launched by the corporate services division of contract caterer Sodexho, as of October 2003. Significance of the program in integrating the menus and promotions of the caterer; Information on the development of Sodexho's menus.
- Contractors would call on volunteers to aid military. Mullen, Rosalind // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;2/13/2003, Vol. 192 Issue 4259, p9
Reports that the contract caterer Sodexho is providing additional support at U.S. Army training camps in Europe. Value of the additional support; Importance of the contractor support for the U.S. Army; View of Andy Leach, managing director of Sodexho Defense, on the threat of a long-term war.
- CONTRACT CATERING NEWS. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;8/21/2003, Vol. 192 Issue 4287, p10
Presents news briefs related to catering contracts in England as of August 2003. Lease gained by Aramark to operate the coffee bar in the City Exchange in Liverpool, England; Contract won by Avenance to feed pupils at Orley Farm public school in Middlesex, Support services added to the contract...
- In Corporate Dining: Price, taste are key. Weisberg, Karen // FoodService Director;08/15/99, Vol. 12 Issue 8, p74
Discusses the corporate catering services of Sodexho Marriott Services and ARAMARK. Comments from Ian Frew, Sodexho's general manager; Plans of Frew; Other specialty catering services offered by ARAMARK.
- IN B&I: Quality dining service adds to catering's edge. Weisberg, Karen // FoodService Director;08/15/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 8, p66
Focuses on the catering services provided by foodservice companies to business enterprises in the United States (U.S.). Details on the use of creativity in Guckenheimer Enterprises' operations; Information on the CrossRoads Cuisine program of Sodexho Marriott Services; Challenges faced by Wood...
- Sodexho wins Â£140m contract back from Aramark. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;5/12/2005, Vol. 194 Issue 4374, p10
Reports that Aramark lost out a contract to provide catering and hospitality services at Great Leighs racecourse in Essex, England. Reasons of Great Leighs for re-awarding the contract to Sodexho; Terms of the contract; Speculations on the effects of the resignation of Bill Toner as CEO of...
- IN HEALTHCARE: Hospitals can balance cost & sophistication. Weisberg, Karen // FoodService Director;08/15/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 8, p64
Examines how hospital catering services in the United States balance cost and sophistication. How Sodexho Marriott Services managed to reduce costs at the Johns Hopkins Hospital in Baltimore, Maryland; Foods served at Mercy Hospital in Charlotte, North Carolina; Sales generated from catering...
- Sodexho Marriott Services puts finishing touches on mgmt. team. // Nation's Restaurant News;02/02/98, Vol. 32 Issue 5, p18
Discloses that the new Sodexho Marriott Services has set its complete management team for the opening of business, which is scheduled for the end of March 1998. Executives included in the team; Divisional presidents; Supervisory responsibilities of company president Chuck O'Dell and executive...