TRENDS: More units mix house, signat. brands
- As daily options: MetLife introduces 2 gourmet sandwiches. // FoodService Director;3/15/97, Vol. 10 Issue 3, p6
Reports on Metropolitan Life Insurance Co.'s introduction of two gourmet sandwich options to its daily offerings in New York City. Other menu additions; Price range for the sandwiches.
- MetLife now testing new Italian kitchen. // FoodService Director;08/15/98, Vol. 11 Issue 8, p6
Reports that Metropolitan Life Insurance Co. in New York City has opened an Italian Kitchen station featuring flatbread pizzas and specialty items. Introduction of retail-branded products at its deli station; Ingredients and recipes featured in the ARAMARK test site operation; Increase in daily...
- MetLife Reshapes Retail Distribution Organization under New Name "MetLife Premier Client Group". // Insurance Broadcasting;10/15/2013, p1
The announces the rebranding of insurance firm Metropolitan Life Insurance Co.'s (MetLife Inc.) Individual Distribution organization to Metlife Premier Client Group in Charlotte, North Carolina. On October 17, 2013, it announced that it changed the name of its Individual Distribution to boost...
- El poder de la marca como elemento diferenciador. Mulligan, Luis Javier Sánchez // Revista de ComunicaciÃ³n (1888198X);2012, Issue 25, p52
No abstract available.
- SEGMENT SIGNALS. // FoodService Director;10/15/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 10, p1
Presents news briefs on food service in the U.S. as of October 15, 2002. Way by which the University of Georgia welcomed students to campus; Expansion of a contract between MetLife and Sodexho to nationwide status.
- MetLife enhances its accidental death and dismemberment line. // Best's Review / Life-Health Insurance Edition;Dec94, Vol. 95 Issue 8, p62
Reports on Metropolitan Life Insurance Co.'s enhancement of its full line of accidental death and dismemberment policies. Benefits and features of the enhancements.
- MetLife peddles strategies designed to help greenhorn stock investors. // Best's Review / Life-Health Insurance Edition;Jan1995, Vol. 95 Issue 9, p74
Focuses on Preference Plus of Metropolitan Life Insurance Company. Investment strategies designed to help new stock market players to invest more aggressively; First strategy called Equity Generator; Second strategy dubbed The Equalizer.
- MetLife introduces enhancements to defined contribution programs. // Best's Review / Life-Health Insurance Edition;Jan1995, Vol. 95 Issue 9, p75
Reports Metropolitan Life Insurance Co.'s addition of an employee communication unit to its full-service defined contribution plan. Introduction of self-directed brokerage account option; Development of a customized plan for employee population.
- Metropolitan Life Insurance Co. // Best's Review / Life-Health Insurance Edition;Sep96, Vol. 97 Issue 5, p134
Reports on developments related to Metropolitan Life Insurance Co. as of September 1996. Agreement with Glendale Federal Bank to sell its life products.