MARKETING: `Right pkgs.' are keys to take-home biz
- Lunchtime Lagniappe. Poe, Randall; Courter, Carol Lee // Across the Board;Apr2000, Vol. 37 Issue 4, p5
Focuses on free food or subsidized meals offered by companies as part of their benefit packages. Percentage of companies that offer free food for employees in the United States.
- FORM: Business Meal Expense Allotment for Employees. // Corporate Records Handbook;Jul2013, pF75
A form showing business meal expense allotment to employees is presented which appears in "The Corporate Records Handbook." The required information includes the names of the employees.
- FORM: On-Premises Meals and Lodging for Employees. // Corporate Records Handbook;Jul2013, pF76
A form showing on-premises meals and lodging for employees is presented which appears in "The Corporate Records Handbook." The required information includes the names of the employees.
- Pay premiums among major industry groups in New York City. Boily, Lisa // Monthly Labor Review;Oct2011, Vol. 134 Issue 10, p22
Although workers in New York City continue to earn substantially more on average than workers in lower-cost areas, most of the rise in New York City's pay premium is attributable to growth in average pay in the financial activities industries; despite a 2007-2009 decline, the financial...
- TRENDS: Fdsvc. playing a larger role in staff benefits. Pond, James // FoodService Director;05/15/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 5, p66
Looks at the role of food service in staff benefits. Example of how corporations use foodservice as a benefit of employment; Information on the take-out business of Hoffman-LaRoche; Services offered by Pam's Pantry.
- Giving employees a meal and much more. Sawyers, Arlena // Automotive News;10/20/2014, Vol. 89 Issue 6643, Following pB20
The article focuses on ways of rewarding employees for dong a good job such as giving Thanksgiving Day turkeys to every employee at Phil Long Hyundai of Motor City Dealerships in Colorado and presents views of Steve Krohn, general manager at Phil Long, on the issue.
- Scrap metal pays for pizza at Faulkner. Wernle, Bradford // Automotive News;10/20/2014, Vol. 89 Issue 6643, Following pB20
The article presents views of Mike Rocchi, general manager at scrap dealership Faulkner Hyundai in Philadelphia, about spending money in buying pizza or holding barbecues for employees on Fridays, for rewarding employees.
- Food for Thought. Patton, Carol // Benefits Magazine;Mar2016, Vol. 53 Issue 3, p45
The article discusses the study by crowd-sourced review service provider Angie's List Inc., which reveals the decision of employers to take on varied approaches for organizational wellness and lower health care costs, on its employee fringe benefits.
- Free lunches do exist. // Entrepreneur;Mar2009, Vol. 37 Issue 3, p56
The article discusses the benefits of free lunches for employees in the U.S. One of the many benefits of providing free daily lunches is the creation of team bonding. Most companies that were providing free meals have significant advantages in saving more time on their employees during break...