A Diversified Portfolio
- Larry Levy. Walkup, Carolyn // Nation's Restaurant News;Jan95 Special Issue Profiles, Vol. 29 Issue 1, p121
Profiles Levy Restaurants chief executive officer and chairman Larry Levy. Attitudes; Company executives; Sales; Innovations; Restaurant holdings; Concessions; Management style.
- Levy Restaurants founder split up. Borden, Jeff // Crain's Chicago Business;07/27/98, Vol. 21 Issue 30, p4
Reveals that the entrepreneurial brothers of Levy Restaurants, Mark and Larry Levy, are separating. Information on the launch of a self-funded investment firm by vice-chairman Mark Levy; Views of the brothers on the separation; Identification of other Levy Restaurants investors; Details on the...
- Levy Brothers split; business growth to proceed. Walkup, Carolyn // Nation's Restaurant News;08/10/98, Vol. 32 Issue 32, p3
Discloses that Levy Restaurants founders Mark and Larry Levy have decided to end their 22-year business partnership. Mark Levy's sale of his interests to start a new investment firm; Continued involvement in the business as a shareholder and director; Cities in which the firm operates...
- Larry Levy. King, Paul // Nation's Restaurant News;01/31/2000, Vol. 34 Issue 5, p118
Profiles Larry Levy, chief executive officer of the Levy Restaurant Group. Career highlights; Educational background; Family; Role as an upscale restaurateur and food service provider to major stadiums and arenas in the United States; Reasons for becoming involved in sports and entertainment...
- After deal, new ventures on Levy Restaurants' menu. McCormick, Brian // Crain's Chicago Business;10/02/2000, Vol. 23 Issue 41, p3
Reports on Levy Restaurants co-founder Larry Levy's plans for the restaurant company after its sale of a 49% stake to Granada Compass PLC. Levy's comments on the transaction's significance; Levy Restaurants' expansion plans; Business opportunities for the company resulting from the deal.
- Larry Levy to keynote Entrepreneurs event. // Crain's Chicago Business;10/24/2005, Vol. 28 Issue 43, p9
This article reports that the Fifth Annual Crain's Entrepreneurs Luncheon will be held on November 1, 2005 at the Ritz-Carlton Hotel in Chicago, Illinois. The keynote speaker will be Larry Levy, co-founder and chairman of Levy Restaurants Inc. Levy Restaurants, founded in 1978, now operates in...
- Levy honored with 1999 IFMA Gold Plate Award. Cebrzynski, Gregg // Nation's Restaurant News;06/07/99, Vol. 33 Issue 23, p1
Reports that Chicago, Illinois-based Levy Restaurants chairman and chief executive officer Larry Levy received the 1999 Gold Plate Award from the International Foodservice Manufacturers Association. Career background; Background on Levy Restaurants' business operations.
- QUICK HITS. // Restaurant Business;11/1/2003, Vol. 102 Issue 18, p10
This article presents several news items related to the U.S. restaurant business as of November 01, 2003. The founder of Chicago, Illinois-based diversified restaurant company Levy Restaurants Inc., Larry Levy will surrender his duties as CEO on January 01, 2004 to his protege for the last 15...
- Levy antes up in bid for riverboat casino. Walkup, Carolyn // Nation's Restaurant News;5/1/95, Vol. 29 Issue 18, p7
Reports that The Levy Restaurants of Chicago, in a partnership with Hyatt Development Corp. and racetrack owner Richard Duchossois, is one of four bidders for a license to operate a floating casino on downtown Saint Louis' Mississippi River shoreline. Projected growth in river-based gaming in...