SAVORY, ETHNIC TASTES MOVE MAINSTREAM: New flavors hit the menu
- Hungry for the Holidays? Low-cal, low-fat, do-ahead. Nowack, Denise // Inside MS;Dec2005/Jan2006, Vol. 23 Issue 6, p47
The article presents recipes for appetizers, including Spinach Balls and Tortellini Skewers.
- Terri Powell, RD. Lefebvre, Joanna // Food Management;May2005, Vol. 40 Issue 5, p82
Comments on the development of an information program that helps buyers select heart-healthy foods in the U.S. Means of creating a healthy appetizers; Ingredients in making appetizers; Provision of appetizers with low fat and calories.
- Bill Shapiro. Lefebrvre, Joanna // Food Management;May2005, Vol. 40 Issue 5, p82
Comments on the popularity of the thematic appetizers at Wolf, Block, Schoor & Solis-Cohen restaurant in Pennsylvania. Demand of shrimps as ingredient in food preprations; Food services offered by the restaurant; Success of the variety of appetizers in the food store.
- PRODUCT SHOWCASE. // Nation's Restaurant News;7/29/2002, Vol. 36 Issue 30, p43
Features several foods from various food companies. Ingredients used in Anchor's Olivenos appetizer; Taste of the shrimp appetizer from King & Prince Seafood Corp.; Servings of stoneground corn fry from J.R. Simplot Co.
- Here's Looking at You, Kid. Bancroft, John // Sarasota Magazine;Jun2010, Vol. 32 Issue 9, p113
The article presents the dishes served by chef Ammal in his appealing restaurant on the South Trail at Morocco. It mentions the appetizer bisteeya, which comprises of chicken, eggs, onion and crushed almonds seasoned with orange blossom water. Meanwhile, desserts served were also featured...
- Sean Craig. Lefebvre, Joanna // Food Management;May2005, Vol. 40 Issue 5, p82
Comments on the variety of appetizer options. Accounts on the management of food costs; Growth in the interests in appetizers; Description of a comfort food.
- ST. MATTHEWS MAKEOVER. Brown, Katie // Louisville Magazine;Jun2006, Vol. 57 Issue 6, p94
The article presents information on the Brendan's Restaurant and Pub in Saint Matthew, Kentucky. The lunch menu offers a few appetizers and entrÃ©es, but mostly sandwiches. Its dinner menu is devoid of Emerald Isle dishes with the exception of beer-batter-dipped fish and chips. The beer list...
- EASY entertaining. Wright, Ylla // Australian Table;May2005, Vol. 6 Issue 9, p16
Recommends a range of appetizers and tartlets from Coles Entertainer that may be served during parties as an alternative to melba toasts or crispbreads.
- IB. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;8/18/2005, Vol. 195 Issue 4387, p54
The article presents several canapÃ© recipes.