MINI-INTERVIEW: CulinArt's correctional plan
- N.Y.C. operator upgrades alfresco fare at Bryant Park kiosks. Franklin, Paul // Nation's Restaurant News;7/8/2002, Vol. 36 Issue 27, p8
Reports on the addition of several food service options to those already at the Bryant Park in New York City. Aim of CulinArt Inc. of improving thee culinary experiences of the park's visitors; Forecast sales for CulinArt's establishment in the park, namely, Starbyck's, Hebrew, National Deli,...
- CulinArt expands menu diversity with healthful, economic programs. // Nation's Restaurant News;03/26/2001, Vol. 35 Issue 13, p20
Reports on CulinArt Inc.'s introduction of three menu programs. Expansion of its offering to its customers; Increased interest in healthful foods and ethnic items by its customers; Unique features of the menu programs.
- Culinart Inc. butts chowderheads with locals, wins clam cook-off. // Nation's Restaurant News;7/2/2001, Vol. 35 Issue 27, p18
Presents the Culinart Maritime Aquarium foodservice team, winner of the sixth annual Clam Chowder Cook-Off in Norwalk Harbor Splash! Festival in Norwalk, Connecticut. Culinary background of the Culinart Maritime; Creation of the Culinary Team; Impact of the victory on the publicity of the company.
- Balancing Art & Commerce At CulinArt. Buzalka, Mike // Food Management;Sep2003, Vol. 38 Issue 10, p48
Focuses on the food service operation of CulinArt Inc. in the U.S. Opportunity of the company to be in the Brooklyn Museum Art; Total revenue earned in 2003; Details of the marketing strategy applied. INSETS: A Jewel In the Culinary Crown;Cashless Payment.
- Feeding financial whiz kids. Buzalka, Michael // Food Management;Apr99, Vol. 34 Issue 4, p46
Focuses on the food service operations of CulinArt for the employees of the Newport Tower in Jersey City, New Jersey. Dining area and lounge comprising the facilities at the company's food service business; Strategies adopted by CulinArt executives in formulating the most efficient food service...
- CulinArt focus is brand zoo. // FoodService Director;6/15/2004, Vol. 17 Issue 6, p18
Focuses on the branded food service units opened by food service firm CulinArt Inc. at the Philadelphia Zoo in Lake Success, New York. Signature products of the Tastykake Tasty Shop; Percentage of profit generated by the recreation and leisure division of CulinArt.
- The Brooklyn Museum combines an afternoon of art and lunch. King, Paul // Nation's Restaurant News;10/26/98, Vol. 32 Issue 43, p27
Takes a look at the food service program at the Brooklyn Museum of Art in New York City. Theme developed by contractor, Culinart, to promote both the cafeteria and the exhibits featured; Conversion of free space into a second cafe; Success of the Cafe Monet concept; Menu features.
- Feeding a graying prison population. LaVecchia, Gina // Food Management;Dec97, Vol. 32 Issue 12, p26
No abstract available.
- Corrections. // Food Management;Oct97, Vol. 32 Issue 10, p92
Focuses on the evolution of correctional foodservice. Formation of the American Correctional Food Service Association (ACSA) as a satellite to the American Correctional Association (ACA); Key role in the evolution of correctional foodservice; Meeting the standard dietary guidelines; Improvement...