Fine Host restructures
- News Briefs. // Nation's Restaurant News;03/29/99, Vol. 33 Issue 13, p3
Presents news items related to restaurant business in the United States as of March 29, 1999. Includes National Restaurant Association's support for a legislation that would secure an increase in meal-tax deductibility; US Bankruptcy Court's approval of the planned reorganization of Fine Host...
- DeCaro-owned companies seek Chapter 11 protection. Crompton, Kim // Journal of Business (10756124);6/17/2010, Vol. 25 Issue 13, pA6
The article reports on the filing of Chapter 11 reorganization in the U.S. Bankruptcy Court by couple Frank and Anne Marie DeCaro, which prevents foreclosure actions on some of their properties.
- Sable Inc. files for Chapter 11 reorganization. // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;05/04/98, Vol. 27 Issue 45, p9
Reports that Sable Inc. has filed for Chapter 11 reorganization in the US Bankruptcy Court for the District of Utah. Amount of Sable's assets and liabilities.
- Daffy's Creditors To Get Full Payment On Claims. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;8/3/2012, Vol. 204 Issue 24, p12
The article reports that discount retailer Daffy's Inc. filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy in New York City in August 2012, and stated in its petition that the sale of Daffy's assets will pay off the 37 million dollars in claims that it owes to creditors.
- Appliance Direct File Chapter 11. Wolf, Alan // TWICE: This Week in Consumer Electronics;5/2/2011, Vol. 26 Issue 10, p8
The article reports that Appliance Direct has filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection.
- CTS files Chapter 11. Dunn, Jill // Overdrive;Mar2011, Vol. 51 Issue 3, p85
The article offers information on the Chapter 11 protection filed by the company Cargo Transportation Services in the U.S.
- Kmart's board struggled with Enron, management issues. Snavely, Brent // Crain's Detroit Business;3/11/2002, Vol. 18 Issue 10, p28
Reports the struggles of the board of directors at Kmart Corp. concerning the application for bankruptcy protection in the U.S. Bankruptcy Court. Association of the Enron's bankruptcy with the decision-making of the board; Statement of Willie Davis, board member of Kmart, on the board's...
- Demolition and salvage company files Chapter 11. Chandler, Matt // Buffalo Law Journal;8/13/2012, Vol. 84 Issue 65, p4
The article reports on the Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection filed by the West Seneca, New York-based demolition and salvage company, Demco PLC in Buffalo on August 6, 2012 due to the decline of its workers from a peak of 300 to 92.
- Cisco Brothers exits Chapter 11. // Furniture/Today;8/13/2012, Vol. 36 Issue 47, p6
The article reports on the Chapter 11 bankruptcy filed by upper-end upholstery maker Cisco Bros. Corp. in Los Angeles, California in 2012.