Hallmark plans ESOP
- How to implement share schemes. McNeish, Keith // People Management;07/24/97, Vol. 3 Issue 15, p38
Assesses several employee share plan alternatives for companies wishing to give their staff a stronger share ownership. Impact of privatization of utilities on the public's appreciation of share ownership; Positive results of involving staff in share schemes; Tax advantages of savings-related...
- CUMULATIVE INDEX. Greene, Chris; Maddalena, Christina // Accountancy;Sep97, Vol. 120 Issue 1249, p90
Reports on the changes to regulations governing personal equity plans in Great Britain. Investments in open-ended investment companies incorporated in Great Britain.
- More companies give stock options to most employees. // Corporate Board;Nov/Dec91, Vol. 12 Issue 71, p28
No abstract available.
- Employee ownership continued to grow in 1992. // Corporate Board;May/Jun93, Vol. 14 Issue 80, p29
Notes a slow down in the growth of employee stock ownership plans (ESOP) in 1992. Number of new ESOPs in 1992; Number of companies which have extended ESOPs to all employees.
- Paying in stock: The rank and file. McMillan, John; Salwen, Robert // Corporate Board;Mar/Apr96, Vol. 17 Issue 97, p17
Discusses the benefits of paying employees below the executive level in stocks. Link between compensation and achievement; Analysis of other stock programs which would motivate performance better.
- Employee stock options 101. Sweeney, Michael J. // Fairfield County Business Journal;3/24/2003, Vol. 42 Issue 12, p15
Focuses on the exercise of employee stock options in the U.S. Value as an employee benefit; Payment of exercise cost; Factors affecting rights to exercise options; Methods of exercising employee stock options.
- FASB adds projects on employee stock. // Fairfield County Business Journal;3/24/2003, Vol. 42 Issue 12, p16
Reports on the Financial Accounting Standards Board's addition of projects that seek to improve accounting and disclosures relating to stock-based compensation and pension costs in the U.S. Issues related to stock-based compensation; Costs associated with employee stock options.
- THE EFFECT OF EMPLOYEE STOCK OPTIONS ON THE EVOLUTION OF COMPENSATION IN THE 1990S. Mehran, Hamid; Tracy, Joseph // Economic Policy Review (19320426);Dec2001, Vol. 7 Issue 3, p17
Examines the effect of employee stock options on the evolution of compensation in the 1990s. Importance of employee stock options; Determinants of stock option grants; Conclusion.
- Investment Commentary. Preston, James E. // Grand Rapids Business Journal;6/25/2001, Vol. 19 Issue 26, p33
Focuses on the stock options of employees who leave their employers in the U.S. Stock options of laid-of workers; 'Claw-back' provisions of employee stock options; Handling of stock options following retirement.