At Bloomsburg U.: New Open-Air Market
- Renovations take Bloomsburg University into the 21st century. Blake // Nation's Restaurant News;09/20/99, Vol. 33 Issue 38, p22
Reports on the renovation of the Elwell Residence Hall cafeteria at Bloomsburg University in Bloomsburg, Pennsylvania. Goal of the renovation; Changes at the servery and dining room.
- Modular mixing means audio quality. // American School & University;Feb1994, Vol. 66 Issue 6, p36n
Features the modular mixing system at the ballroom of Bloomsburg University in Kehr Union, Pennsylvania. Description of the sound system.
- Bloomsburg U. Debuts New Servery. // Food Management;Apr2001, Vol. 36 Issue 4, p18
Describes Bloomsburg University in Pennsylvania's Scranton Commons Dining Hall. Concepts.
- COMING THIS SEMESTER: Campus beefs up board-plan. // FoodService Director;09/15/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 9, p10
Reports on the renovation of Scranton Commons at Bloomsburg University in Pennsylvania aimed to give space for a board-plan operation, a cyber cafeteria and a pizza shop. Value of the renovation; Description of the renovated facility.
- SMART SYSTEM. Bruns, Adam // Site Selection;Sep2015, Vol. 60 Issue 5, p143
The article discusses approval of 16 degree programs by State System's Board of Governors in Pennsylvania in July 2015 to provide graduates the education and skills necessary to succeed, and mentions a degree program in supply chain management to be offered by Bloomsburg University of Pennsylvania.
- NEWS DIGESTS. // Nation's Restaurant News;02/19/2001, Vol. 35 Issue 8, p24
Deals with food service developments in the United States as of February 19, 2001. Opening of Pennsylvania-based Bloomsburg University's renovated dining hall; Increase in Washington Hospital foodservice workers' salaries and benefits; Introduction of themed menus by Restaurant Associates at...
- Team Approach to F/S Keeps Students Happy. Wolson, Shelley // FoodService Director;12/15/99, Vol. 12 Issue 12, p110
Questions Bob Ginader, executive head chef at Blommsburg University at Bloomsburg, Pennsylvania, about his approach in keeping students satisfied with the school's food service. Idea behind the fresh program; Information on the open food market concept of Ginader; People that have influenced...
- In Memoriam: Gloria Cohen-Dion, 1935-2013. // Women in Academia Report;2/12/2013, p24
An obituary for Gloria Cohen-Dion, associate professor at the Bloomsburg University in Pennsylvania is presented.
- Bloomsburg University. Doan, Ngoc // 21st Century;Oct97, Vol. 9 Issue 2, p21
The author examines the Bloomsburg University in Pennsylvania. The author describes the cafeteria and dormitory as suitable. The author explains that the size of a class depends on the subject and can range from a classroom as big as a small auditorium to the size of a normal high school class....