AVG. CHECKS UP $0.50: Oregon State Univ. opens 13 new units
- Bings brings in cash at OSU. // FoodService Director;2/15/2005, Vol. 18 Issue 2, p11
Reports on the success of Bing's Cafe at Oregon State University in Corvallis. Information on the sales generated by the cafeteria; Foods served at Bing's; Significance of the Starbucks products to the success of Bings.
- Northern Exposure. Fitzpatrick, Tara // Food Management;Oct2015, Vol. 50 Issue 10, p38
A review is offered for the Marketplace West dining venue at Oregon State University, in Corvallis, Oregon.
- Life in the 541. // Food Management;Oct2015, Vol. 50 Issue 10, p38
A preview is offered for the Five Four One restaurant located inside the McNary Dining Center at Oregon State University.
- UWM Restaurant Operations to participate in composting program. Brooke, Zachary // UWM Post (Milwaukee, WI);2/7/2011, p1
The article presents information on the plans of University of Wisconsin, Milwaukee Restaurant Operations to participate in a composting program following an agreement for collection and pickup brokered by the Act Everywhere student group.
- Loving Late Night. Ramsey, Lindsey // FoodService Director;3/15/2010, Vol. 23 Issue 3, p46
The article focuses on late-night dining services in the U.S. It offers details on dining operations and food options offered by the Oregon State University, Parkhurst Dining Services at PNC Cafe in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania and the University of Maryland. It describes the snack shop, Cafe, at...
- The THIRD Place. Ramsey, Lindsey // FoodService Director;10/15/2009, Vol. 22 Issue 10, p22
A review is offered for KU Dining restaurant located at the University of Kansas in Lawrence, Kansas.
- Denny's University established to train franchisees, managers. // Nation's Restaurant News;2/16/2009, Vol. 43 Issue 6, p25
The article reports on the ribbon cutting conducted by Denny's for its Denny's University in Spartanburg, South Carolina. The university will offer training course related to foodservice, including customer service, leadership and financial literacy. In addition, the university will play...
- Canteen, University of Westminster. Ingham, Francis // PRWeek (London);1/11/2013, p32
A review is offered for the canteen located at the University of Westminster in Harrow, England.
- New Campus Restaurant. // FoodService Director;5/15/2008, Vol. 21 Issue 5, p12
A review is offered for the Epicurean & Co. campus restaurant, located in Washington, D.C.