AT DODGER STADIUM: Jody Maroni's makes comeback
- The right stuffings. Gallo-Torres, Julia // Prepared Foods;Oct97, Vol. 166 Issue 11, p27
Focuses on the advancements of the Jody Maroni's Sausage Kingdom. Background information on the kingdom; How the kingdom has contributed to the field of sausage making; Citation of the kingdom's assets; Details on the kingdom's advancements; Comments from Jordan Monkarsh, president of the kingdom.
- Dodger Stadium goes with `Prescription' turf. // Landscape Management;Apr96, Vol. 35 Issue 4, p15
Reports that the Los Angeles Dodgers will begin the 1996 Baseball season at Dodger Stadium, Los Angeles, California, on the most advanced antural athletic turf system in operation. Installation of the Prescription Athletic Turf (PAT) by the Motz Group; Innovations made on the field.
- Best of the wurst. Csatari, Jeffrey // Men's Health;Mar96, Vol. 11 Issue 2, p32
Opinion. Discusses Jody Maroni's sausages. Shipping of frozen varieties by air; Contact information.
- Jody Maroni's sells sausage in hospitals. // Nation's Restaurant News;1/22/96, Vol. 30 Issue 4, p15
Reports on Jody Maroni's Sausage's partnership with several hospitals in Los Angeles, California. Hospitals that offers the product in employee and visitor cafeterias; Sausages produced by Jody Maroni's; Marketing of sausages on serving lines and food bars.
- Los Angeles chain of sausage eateries seeking to enter Utah. Jones, Lara // Enterprise/Salt Lake City;11/13/2000, Vol. 30 Issue 19, p1
Reports on Jody Maroni's Italian Sausage Kingdom Inc.'s recruiting of franchisees for its gourmet sausage business in Utah. Growth strategy of the company; Jody's product lines; Current number of locations of the company.
- California brewer hosts review. Voight, Joan // Adweek Western Edition;5/13/96, Vol. 46 Issue 20, p3
Reports that Gordon Biersch Brewing Co. has begun a search for an agency to handle the launch of its new line of bottled beer.
- DODGER STADIUM CHOSEN AS TOP PLAYING FIELD. // Grounds Maintenance;Sep2003, Vol. 38 Issue 9, p8
Reports on the result of the statistics published in the July issue of the journal 'Sports Illustrated' which showed that Dodger Stadium has been chosen as the best-quality playing field in Los Angeles, California. Keys in providing a player with a pleasing surface; Features of the stadium;...
- Baseball, apple pie and sushi: Intl. chef series scores a hit. // Nation's Restaurant News;09/29/97, Vol. 31 Issue 39, p50
Highlights Aramark Corp.'s International Guest Chef series. Bringing of Japanese chefs to Dodger Stadium in Los Angeles, California; Sale of sushi at the stadium; Other sites that would host to guest chef program.
- Detectors Used at Dodger Games. Middlemiss, Pat // Treasure Hunting;Jun2011, p9
The article reports that securities at Dodger Stadium in Los Angeles, California are using Garrett Detectors to prevent watchers from taking in guns and weapons inside the ballpark.