TO NJ FOODBANK: Pru. Insurance donates food
- Why Prudential Insurance is selling of its $5.7 billion property portfolio. Aichele, Richard O. // Business News New Jersey;11/27/96, Vol. 9 Issue 24, p18
Discusses the decision of Prudential Insurance Co. to liquidate its $5.7 billion-worth of real estate portfolio. Features of and reasons for the investment program; Comments from Prudential Insurance general account managing director Dave Twardock; Business history.
- Prudential launches commercial mortgage conduit. // Mortgage Banking;Sep97, Vol. 57 Issue 12, p8
Highlights Prudential Insurance Co. of America's launching of a commercial mortgage conduit to expand its real estate lending products and activities.
- Prudential recruits via satellite TV. // Best's Review / Life-Health Insurance Edition;Jan1998, Vol. 98 Issue 9, p72
Highlights Prudential Insurance Co. of America's first national recruitment forum using its interactive satellite television network. Presentation hosted by the company's general managers; Number of prospective insurance agents who have participated in the forum.
- Pru revamp focuses on money management future. Schwartz, Matthew P. // National Underwriter / Life & Health Financial Services;11/20/95, Vol. 99 Issue 47, p1
Reports on Prudential Life Chairman and chief executive officer Arthur Ryan's announcement of the restructuring of the company's business that includes cuts of $800 million in operating expenses and changes affecting its 3,000 employees. Creation of a business group to focus on the insurer's...
- Insurers enticed by emerging asset classes. Niedzielski, Joe // National Underwriter / Life & Health Financial Services;7/14/1997, Vol. 101 Issue 28, p19
Reports that the Prudential Insurance Company of America, Newark, New Jersey, has purchased the catastrophe-linked securities which was issued by the property-casualty insurers. Comments from Andrea Kutscher, vice president of Prudential Investments; Evaluation of the bonds' risk and structure;...
- Pru may be target of fed. criminal probe. Niedzielski, Joe // National Underwriter / Life & Health Financial Services;7/14/1997, Vol. 101 Issue 28, p51
Reports that the Prudential Insurance Company of America may be the target of the United States Attorney's office in Newark, New Jersey's criminal investigations. Details on the employees at Prudential questioned in May,1997; Comments from David Gross, a lawyer for one of Prudential's former...
- Between the rock and a hard place. Hann, Leslie Werstein // Best's Review / Life-Health Insurance Edition;Mar1997, Vol. 97 Issue 11, p28
Examines the toll taken by the market conduct of Prudential Insurance Co. of America for the daily lives of its selling force. Clients' move to cash in larger life insurance policies to buy new ones from other companies; Bright spots for Prudential sales in 1996; Outlook for Prudential's...
- Prudential operation becomes aggressive. Star, Marlene Givant // Pensions & Investments;11/14/1994, Vol. 22 Issue 23, p41
Reports on the expansion of Prudential Mutual Funds. Distribution of offshore funds; International and growth stock fund offerings in the United States; Hiring of investment professionals from rival companies.
- Prudential: No decision yet. // Business Insurance;04/06/98, Vol. 32 Issue 14, p2
States that Prudential Insurance Company of America is making progress in deciding its health care business strategic direction. Information on viable options the company has; Comments from Steve Shulman, chief executive officer of Prudential; Details on the ratings of the company.