1,200 AT BRANDING AMERICA '99: Branders eye `next generation'
- A parent-and-child balancing act. Thomas, Joe // Marketing (00253650);5/21/2008, p18
The article offers information on the Marketing to Children & Parents Conference held at Cavendish Conference Center in London, England on June 26, 2008.
- Announcements: October 2008 â€” August 2009. // Journal of Pan African Studies;2008, Vol. 2 Issue 6, p124
The article offers information on the "Brand Aid" workshop to be held at the Centre for Health and Community on October 9 to 10, 2008.
- DIARY. // Brand Strategy;Jun2003, Issue 172, p4
Presents a calendar of events related to the brand-name product sector in Great Britain from June to July 2003. Holding of Marketing to Men congress on June 16; Strategic Reputation Risk Management event on June 18; Second Annual Internal Communication and Culture Summit on July 1-3.
- Innovation Touted at PLMA Show. // MMR;11/16/2009, Vol. 26 Issue 18, p17
The article offers information on the Private Label Manufacturers Association (PLMA) Show to be held at Rosemont Convention Center in Chicago, Illinois from November 15-17, 2009.
- Bureau wants businesses on Detroit's brandwagon. Duggan, Daniel // Crain's Detroit Business;12/10/2007, Vol. 23 Issue 50, p2
The article presents information on the "D Brand Summit" to be held on February 1, 2008, at The Henry Ford in Detroit, Michigan.
- Top marketers to speak at BrandMAX. // Campaign;3/18/2011, Issue 11, p5
The article offers information on the BrandMAX two-day conference to be held in London, England on September 21-22, 2011.
- How Do People Respond to Brands? // Official Board Markets;12/6/2008, Vol. 84 Issue 49, p14
Information about the topics discussed at the Paperboard Packaging Council's (PPC) Fall Meeting and Leadership Conference in Orlando, Florida in 2008 is presented. Daryl Travis, chief executive officer (CEO) of Brandtrust, said that companies need to have insights and realities about their...
- Speaker snapshot. // Brand Strategy;Nov2001, Issue 153, p5
Presents information on the topics discussed by a number of speakers in the Building Brand Equity conference held in Amsterdam on October 2001. Information on understanding the measurement implications of the changing role of the brands; Discussion on leveraging brand post-merger/acquisitions;...
- Branding- it's not just for cows anymore. York, Jenny Heinzen // Kids Today;Jul/Aug2002, p28
Focuses on a panel discussion about the importance of branding in the children's home furnishings industry, held at the June 2002 Kids Today conference in Orlando, Florida. California Kids president and co-founder Delia Glass' discussion of the importance of brand as a perception; Importance of...