HACCP Data Worked Into Recipes: Retirement Home Group `Refreshes Menus' Qtly
- Zeigler Arranges $71M Loan for Seniors Housing Redo. Carr, Robert // National Real Estate Investor Exclusive Insight;2/7/2013, p8
The article reports that Ziegler has closed a 71.2-million U.S.-dollar million bond issue for American Baptist Homes of the West's Obligated Group. Proceeds from the transaction will fund a major redevelopment of the Terraces at Los Altos (TLA), California, the former Pilgrim Haven retirement...
- Embracing Diversity: American Baptist Homes of the West. // Nursing Homes: Long Term Care Management;Jun99, Vol. 48 Issue 6, p43
Provides information on the diversity program of the American Baptist Homes of the West (ABHOW), a not-for-profit organization providing housing, healthcare and related senior services. Orientation to the group's commitment to diversity among residents; Board members and employees; Vision for...
- Industry news. // Journal on Active Aging;Jul/Aug2010, Vol. 9 Issue 4, p8
The article offers U.S. news briefs. The American Baptist Homes of the West (ABHOW) retirement community partnered ha partnered with the Piedmont Community Service Group to develop a community garden in Oakland, California. Classic Residence by Hyatt has unveiled a new company brandname, Vi. The...
- Retirement Focus. Wade, Judy // TravelAmerica;Sep/Oct99, Vol. 15 Issue 2, p26
Provides information on several retirement communities in the United States. Fox Hill Farm in Glen Mills, Pennsylvania; Parkview at Ticonderoga in New York; Avalon Village in Bangor, Maine.
- Battlement Mesa: New life for a Colorado mining town. Davidson, Claud M. // Focus;Win93, Vol. 43 Issue 4, p7
Describes the change in purpose and economic base of the mining town of Battlement Mesa in Colorado. Energy development; Creation of an innovative and marketable retirement and residential community; Attractions for retirees in Battlement Mesa.
- Upscale retiree care center coming online. Schliesman, Kyle // Inside Tucson Business;7/14/2003, Vol. 13 Issue 5, p11B
Features the Splendido at Rancho Vistoso retirement community in Oro Valley, Arizona. Area; Cost; Scheduled opening; Developers; Amenities included. INSET: BIZ FACTS.
- Retirement Communities. // Las Vegas Business Press;2003 Book of Lists, Vol. 20 Issue 1, p61
Presents a chart ranking retirement communities in Nevada.
- Workshop opens at Heritage Heights. // New Hampshire Business Review;8/02/96, Vol. 18 Issue 16, p21
Reports on the grand opening of a new expanded woodworking shop for use by the residents at Heritage Heights Retirement Community in Concord, New Hampshire. Features of the new shop; Amenities.
- Construction target set for $60 million senior housing project in Rye. Jordan, John // Westchester County Business Journal;1/17/94, Vol. 33 Issue 3, p8
Reports the construction of a $60 million senior living community on the grounds of the Miriam Osborn Memorial Retirement Home in Westchester County, New York. `Pathway 2000'; `Sterling park at Osborn'; Expected facilities of the senior residential community; Estimate number of construction...