Arizona Water refunding follows 'elegantly designed' model
- News In Brief: Arizona WIFA Raised To Aaa By Moody's. // Bond Buyer;11/27/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31272, p2
Reports on the raising of the rating of Arizona Water Infrastructure Finance Authority's outstanding bonds by Moody's Investors Service Inc. Rating of bonds; Reason behind the raising of bond rating; Authority's water quality revenue bonds, series 2001's rating.
- Market Quickly Guzzles $345M of Arizona Water Refunding Bonds. Williamson, Richard // Bondbuyer.com;10/31/2014, p18
The article reports on the strong demand received by the Arizona Water Infrastructure Finance Authority for its revenue refunding bonds in 2014. Topics covered include the percentage savings of the bonds, the response of Bill Davis of financial advisor Piper Jaffray to the bonds' success and the...
- State agency loans $50M for area water projects. // Inside Tucson Business;09/18/2000, Vol. 10 Issue 26, p10
No abstract available.
- UTILITIES. // Inside Tucson Business;6/19/2006, Vol. 16 Issue 1, p18
The article reports that the Water Infracstructure Finance Authority of Arizona has agreed to provide a $966, 600 low-interest loan to the Flowing Wells Irrigation in Tucson for the construction of an arsenic treatment plant.
- BUSINESS BRIEFS. // Inside Tucson Business;3/1/2004, Vol. 13 Issue 35, p21
Reports developments in the business enterprises in Arizona as of March 2004. Seminar hosted by Arizona Builders' Alliance; Total loans received by the Tucson Water and the Water Infrastructure Finance Authority; Launch of the high definition television service by Comcast Cable Communications Inc.
- Arizona Agency Calls Water Formula 'Unworkable' Sanchez, Humberto // Bond Buyer;8/10/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31944, p5
Reports on the impracticability of a two-step plan to change the formula for distributing U.S. federal wastewater infrastructure grants. Proposal to boost grant funding to Western and Southern growth states; Concerns expressed by Jay R. Spector, executive director of the Water Infrastructure...
- Yields Rise as Market Begins to Hum Again. Scarchilli, Michael // Investment Dealers' Digest;1/7/2011, Vol. 77 Issue 1, p9
The article reports on the rise of the weekly yield index of "The Bond Buyer" in light to moderate secondary trading as there is a slowdown of activities after a holiday lull in the U.S.
- Wisconsin's New Leaders Tap Market for $430M. Shields, Yvette // Investment Dealers' Digest;1/7/2011, Vol. 77 Issue 1, p12
The articl reports on the plan of Wisconsin to sell its 20-year general oblication bonds for 430 million dollars to fund bricks-and-mortar capital projects in the first debt issuance of the new administration.
- Top 25 issuers in California. // Bond Buyer;9/11/97 Supplement California, Vol. 321, p22A
Lists the top 25 bond issuers in California, as ranked by principal amount of bonds issued from January 1 through August 13, 1997. Includes California Housing Finance Agency; Anaheim Public Finance Authority; Los Angeles School District; State of California; Bond assignments; Principal amount;...