Mississippi Business Finance Corp. prices follow-up to tender offer
- Miss. Finance Corp. OKs $2.75B for Rentech. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;6/6/2007, Vol. 360 Issue 32644, p1
The article reports on the approval of inducement resolution by the Mississippi Business Finance Corp., for the sale of up to $2.75 billion of tax-exempt and taxable industrial development revenue bonds. The bonds will finance the firm's proposed ultra-clean synthetic fuel and chemical complex...
- Mississippi agency sells corporate-backed debt in a high-yield 'blowout'. Molis, Jim // Bond Buyer;10/29/98, Vol. 326 Issue 30510, p30
Reports on Mississippi Business Finance Corp.'s issuance of tax-exempt bonds on behalf of System Energy Resources Inc. Bond structure; Bond rating; Use of proceeds from the issuance; System Energy's refinancing of old bonds. INSET: Key Facts.
- Mississippi: College Downgrade. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;11/15/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31266, p39
Reports that ratings agency Standard & Poor's Corp. lowered its ratings on outstanding debt issued by the Mississippi Business Finance Corp. as of November 2001. Reasons for the lowering of ratings; Ratings awarded to the company by the ratings agency.
- Market To Focus On More Distant Data. Showalter, Monica // Bond Buyer;06/22/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30667, p2
Forecasts the focus of the bond market in the United States.
- Munis Drop But Still Beat Treasuries Amid Light Supply, Secondary Activity. Kralev, Nicholas // Bond Buyer;06/22/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30667, p2
Reports on the performance of the bond market in the United States on June 21, 1999. Prices of municipal bonds; Enthusiasm among investors; Trading of tax-exempt bonds.
- Market Snapshot. // Bond Buyer;06/22/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30667, p2
Presents a chart related to the bond market in the United States on June 21, 1999.
- NEWS IN BRIEF. Piazza, Johanna; Newman, Emily // Bond Buyer;7/10/2003, Vol. 345 Issue 31674, p2
Presents news briefs related to bond market in the U.S. as of July 2003. Ratings of Massachusetts based Port Authority's Boseful special facilities revenue bonds; Decline in the inventories of merchant wholesalers during May 2003 in Washington State; Resignation of undersecretary of Treasury...
- New Issues Lead as Munis Weaken; Underwriters Price California GOs. Johnson, Anastasija // Bond Buyer;10/30/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31751, p2
Presents news updates on the bond market in the U.S. as of October 29, 2003. Weakening of cash bonds in line with Treasuries; Activity centering on the New York City Transitional Finance Authority's future tax secured bonds.
- MARKET SNAPSHOT: Wednesday, October 29. // Bond Buyer;10/30/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31751, p2
Presents information regarding the bond market in the U.S. as of October 29, 2003.