Lehman's Hearty to work from Boston
- Lehman opens Bermuda securitizing facility. Lonkevich, Dan // National Underwriter / Life & Health Financial Services;6/29/98, Vol. 102 Issue 26, p47
Reports that Lehman Brothers Holdings Inc. has established a Bermuda-based subsidiary, Lehman Re Ltd., to underwrite and securitize insurance and reinsurance risks. Capitalization of Lehman Re Ltd.; Influence of Bermuda's legislative developments.
- Lehman sets Bermuda facility. Lonkevich, Dan // National Underwriter / Property & Casualty Risk & Benefits Manag;06/22/98, Vol. 102 Issue 25, p2
Reports on Lehman Brothers Holdings PLC's establishment of Bermuda-based subsidiary Lehman Re Ltd. to underwrite and securitize insurance and reinsurance risks. Lehman Re's capital; Goldman Sachs & Co.'s $200 million capitalization of Arrow Reinsurance Co.; Remarks from Don Watson, director of...
- Reinsurance subsidiary set up. // Business Insurance;06/22/98, Vol. 32 Issue 25, p34
Reveals that an reinsurance subsidiary called Lehman Re Limited, has been set up by Lehman Brothers Holdings Incorporated in Hamilton, Bermuda. When the reinsurer started its operations in Bermuda; Type of services provided by the company; Who are included in the staff's underwriters; Comments...
- Lear investor to sell 9M shares. Defendis, Megan // Crain's Detroit Business;06/16/97, Vol. 13 Issue 24, p37
Reports on the plans of merchant bank partnerships associated with Lehman Brothers Holdings Incorporated to sell nine million shares of the Southfield, Michigan-based company, Lear Corporation.
- Lehman to Form Group To Buy Conseco Finance. HOCHSTEIN, MARC // American Banker;5/30/2000, Vol. 165 Issue 103, p2
Reports that Lehman Brothers may be assembling a group that could buy its Carmel, Indiana-based consumer finance unit, Conseco Inc. Lead adviser; Conseco's stock price; Key management executives who resigned from Conseco.
- LATE NEWS. // Crain's Chicago Business;10/23/2000, Vol. 23 Issue 44, p1
Presents news briefs related to business enterprises in Chicago, Illinois, as of October 23, 2000. CenterPoint Properties Trust's negotiation with the city to lease space at the O'Hare International Airport; PublicMediaWorks Inc.'s failure to push through with the purchase Sengstacke...
- Lehman Failure, Merrill Sale Stun Muni Market. SHIELDS, YVETTE; ACKERMAN, ANDREW; DEVITT, CAITLIN; SIGO, SHELLY // Bond Buyer;9/16/2008, Vol. 365 Issue 32962, p1
The article reports that the news of Lehman Brother Holding's bankruptcy and Merrill Lynch & Co's sale to Bank of America Corp. has stunned the municipal market on September 15, 2008. It led to immediate worries over the status of pending deals and unease. It is reported that Lehman Brothers...
- IF YOU NEED AN OPERATOR, DON'T PHONE LEHMAN. // eWeek;11/18/2002, Vol. 19 Issue 46, p102
Focuses on several information technology business enterprises. Criticism of the telephony system installed by Lehman Brothers Inc.; Acquisition of Epicentric Inc. by software maker Vignette Corp.; Services of Habeas Inc. in trademarking and copyrighting.
- Lehman Brothers PE Partners Posts Value Increase. // Investment Dealers' Digest;7/14/2008, Vol. 74 Issue 28, p10
The article reports on the financial performance of Lehman Brothers Private Equity Partners (LBPE) in the U.S. LBPE revealed that its net asset value increased 3.8% to $10.77 a share since the beginning of 2008. The total estimated net asset value of LBPE's private equity investments amounted to...