- MAJOR INDICES. // DSN Retailing Today;3/11/2002, Vol. 41 Issue 5, p9
Presents statistical information regarding stock price indexes of various business enterprises in the U.S. as of November 2002.
- REPORT. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);4/8/96, Vol. 43 Issue 15, p9
Presents information on various stock price indexes in the U.S. and stock prices of various companies in the U.S., as of April 8, 1996. Information on the closing value of these stock price indexes on April 2, 1996; Details on the price-earnings ratios of various U.S. companies.
- MARKETS. // Multichannel News;10/31/2005, Vol. 26 Issue 45, p30
Presents information on the market shares of several business enterprises in the U.S. in October 2005. Increase in the market share of Convergys Corp.; Comparison between the stock prices in Multimedia Index and in Standard & Poor's 500 stock index; Expected first-quarter revenue of Lehman...
- siTech20. // Siliconindia;Dec2004/Jan2005, Vol. 8 Issue 11, p58
Presents stock price quotations for Indian technology public companies as of December 2005. Index of top technology public companies in the United States founded by Indians; Index of the top technology public companies in India.
- HIGHLIGHTS REEL. // Crain's New York Business;2/18/2008, Vol. 24 Issue 7, p4
Several charts including one on the increase in the stock prices of various companies in the U.S. in the year 2008 and another on the decrease in the stock prices of some other firms are presented.
- SHOWBIZ STOCKS. // Daily Variety;12/1/2004, Vol. 285 Issue 42, p11
The article presents the stock market performance of various companies in the show business as of November 30, 2004.
- BI Stock Index. // Business Insurance;4/5/2004, Vol. 38 Issue 14, p31
The article presents stock price indexes of 87 companies in the U.S. related to business insurance.
- Charter Restates--and Rises. Farrell, Mike // Multichannel News;4/7/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 14, p1
Charter Communications Inc., despite restating three years of revenue, reporting a 5.6 percent decline in its subscriber base and missing a March 31 deadline to file its 10-K annual report has reported increase in its stock price indexes. Shares in the Saint Louis-based MSO Inc. rose 29 percent...
- Attractive sectors with profit momentum. // Dow Theory Forecasts;5/21/2001, Vol. 57 Issue 21, p9
Reports the ranking of business enterprises based on stock price and profit momentum through Forecasts Group Studies and earnings-revision scores in the United States. Accounts on the average stock on the sector; Confirmation of the action of stock price; Decrease of consensus of profit estimates.