Cebridge Triples Size
- Charter Sells Systems for $896 Million. Farrell, Mike // Multichannel News;3/6/2006, Vol. 27 Issue 10, p10
Reports that Charter Communications Corp. has agreed to sell its nonstrategic systems in West Virginia and Virginia and in Kentucky and Illinois. Amount that Cebridge Connections will pay to Charter for the West Virginia and Virginia properties; Statement issued by Cebridge President Jerry...
- Local cable customer bills have changed from Cox to Suddenlink. // Grand Saline Sun (TX);7/13/2006, Vol. 110 Issue 28, p3
The article reports on the replacement of the Cox Communications logo with the Suddenlink Communications brand in local cable television bills in Grand Saline, Van Zandt, Texas in July 2006. The name change was implemented following the completion of the acquisition of Cox Communications cable...
- Cebridge's New Identity No Sudden Choice. Farrell, Mike // Multichannel News;4/24/2006, Vol. 27 Issue 17, p6
Reports on the decision of Jerry Kent, CEO of Cebridge Connections, to rebrand his company to become Suddenlink Communications in 2006. Selection of branding agency Landor Associates for the selection of the corporate name of Cebridge; Remarks from Cebridge spokesman Pete Abel on the corporate...
- Small-Town MSO Suddenlink Thinks Big. Farrll, Mike // Multichannel News;6/13/2011, Vol. 32 Issue 24, p32
The article focuses on cable veteran Jerry Kent and his small-town multiple system operator (MSO) Suddenlink Communications in California. Accordingly, Kent has closed his biggest deal with the 2.6 billion dollars purchase of Cox Communications Inc.'s subscribers. It adds that Suddenlink has...
- Cox Puts Sale on Hold. Farrell, Mike // Multichannel News;10/10/2005, Vol. 26 Issue 42, p16
Reports on the move of Cox Communications Inc. to delay the auction of its secondary market subscribers to multi system operators in the U.S. as of October 10, 2005. Bidders; Reasons for the delay; Price of the systems.
- Bridget Baker, Jerry Kent Top 2012 Vanguard List. // Multichannel News;4/9/2012, Vol. 33 Issue 15, p30
The article announces awards given to executives including the 2012 Vanguard Award for Distinguished Leadership to Bridget Baker of NBCUniversal Media LLC and Jerry Kent of Suddenlink Communications and 2012 Vanguard Award for Cable Operations Management to Jill Campbell of Cox Communications Inc.
- COO Shreffler Leaves Kent's Cebridge. Farrell, Mike // Multichannel News;11/17/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 46, p10
Focuses on the resignation of William Shreffler from multiple services operator Cebridge Connections. Reasons for leaving the company; Professional background of Shreffler; Background on Cebridge Connections.
- BIZ Briefs. Sherman, Jay // Television Week;5/1/2006, Vol. 25 Issue 18, p49
The article offers news briefs concerning the cable television industry in the U.S. Cable operator Viacom signed an agreement to acquire online gaming company Xfire. Television network OLN returned to the Dish Network Service of Echostar Communications. Private-equity firm Quadrangle Group will...
- Cebridge to Add VoIP. Stump, Matt // Multichannel News;11/24/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 47, p25
Reports on the agreement between Cebridge Connections and Net2Phone Cable Telephony for the provision of cable voice over services to Cebridge in November 2003. Terms of the agreement; Reason of Cebridge for choosing Net2Phone as provider for such services; Technology which will be used in the...