Verizon, ESPN Team Up At Texas School Games
- FieldCentrix teams up with Verizon Wireless. // RCR Wireless News;2/12/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 7, p2
Reports on the partnership between FieldCentrix and Verizon Wireless in Irvine, California.
- The Verizon Partner Program Creates a Winning Experience. // CRN;Feb2013, Issue 1330, p61
The article presents questions and answers related to Verizon's Partner Program including the efforts being made by Verizon in creating a win-win experience for its channel partners, the benefits of the program, and the commitment of the program with its customers.
- MICROSOFT. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;6/30/2015, pA02
The article offers information on the expansion of the partnership, including a 10-year global search agreement, between technological company Microsoft Corp. and Verizon Communications Inc., a telecommunications company.
- Asia for Kids Connects with Verizon. M.D.F. // Catalog Age;Mar2001, Vol. 18 Issue 3, p13
Reports the marketing partnership of Asia for Kids and Verizon in the United States. Offer of Verizon to Asian-Americans; Orders of file transfer protocol to Asia for Kids; Plan of the companies regarding the partnership.
- Intel drops dimes on wireless. Investor's Business Daily // Investors Business Daily;11/5/2015, pA02
The article reports on the partnership between chipmaker, Intel and telecommunication company, Verizon for next-generation cellular technology and a low-cost wireless provider, FreedomPop.
- NEWS ROUNDUP. // Radio World;11/23/2016, Vol. 40 Issue 29, p10
The article offers news briefs from the U.S. as of November 23, 2016 including use of drones and 4G for emergency management by telecommunications company Verizon, increase in sale of FM chip enabled smartphones, and partnership between General Motors and IBM to form a cognitive mobility platform.
- ESPN. Cuneo, Alice z. // Advertising Age;3/17/2008, Vol. 79 Issue 11, p58
The article reports on the success of sports giant ESPN in the area of mobile media. Soon after Mobile ESPN, a cellular phone-based sports information service, closed in September 2006, the article reports, ESPN partnered with Verizon's VCast. Per the article, the result was a watershed moment...
- Lucent gets $1.5 billion deal. Gohring, Nancy // Telephony;06/19/2000, Vol. 238 Issue 25, p12
Focuses on the deal between Verizon Wireless company and Lucent Technologies company to implement a third generation (3G) telecommunication network in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Features of the deal; Strategy to be employed by Verizon; Impact of the deal on Lucent's competitors.
- Job training in Bay Shore. // Long Island Business News (7/1993 to 5/2009);6/28/200, Vol. 49 Issue 27, p32A
Focuses on the partnership of Verizon Communications Corp. and KeySpan Energy Corp. to present the Family Service League program in Bay Shore, New York.