Who's That Surfer in Window?
- Marketers: JERRI DEVARD. Bulik, Beth Snyder // B to B;10/24/2005, Vol. 90 Issue 13, p5
The article focuses on Jerri Devard, senior vice president, marketing communications and brand management, at Verizon Communications Inc. Verizon has teetered on the edge of a merger with MCI Inc. for most of the year 2005 and, while not yet final, will likely close the deal to buy the Internet...
- Verizon bolsters broadband services. Bulik, Beth Snyder // B to B;10/25/2004, Vol. 89 Issue 12, p17
This article reports that broadband capabilities got a lot of attention this year in the revived telecommunications industry and Verizon Communication Inc. the No. 1 business-to-business advertiser in 2003, took a lead in 2004 in creating marketing and advertising initiatives to further...
- FROM THE EDITOR. Rooney, Jennifer // Advertising Age;4/3/2006, Vol. 77 Issue 14, Special Section p3
This article comments on statement issued by Jerri DeVard, marketing chief at Verizon, that technology is so top of mind with people, an individual can engage anyone in a conversation about it. For chief marketing officers, technology is exciting. And daunting. It is shaping marketing in...
- FYI... // Advertising Age;1/6/2003, Vol. 74 Issue 1, p11
The article presents news briefs about the advertising industry as of January 6, 2003. Jerri DeVard was named senior vice president of brand management and marketing communications at Verizon Communications. Advertising responsibilities were given to Interpublic Group of Cos.' Hill Holiday, by...
- Verizon Beckons 5 to Pitch for $20-30 Mil. Push. Gianatasio, David; McMains, Andrew // Adweek New England Edition;06/26/2000, Vol. 37 Issue 26, p4
Reports that regional telephone company Verizon Communications has put out a call to its advertising agencies for a branding and product push in the 2000 fall season. Budget allocated for the advertising campaign; Total annual spending of the company on advertising.
- Verizon Ads Tout New Name. Gianatasio, David // Adweek New England Edition;08/07/2000, Vol. 37 Issue 32, p6
Reports the launching of the brand-building campaign of Verizon Communications company. Agencies of Verizon that contributed to the campaign; Features of the campaign; Future campaigns planned by the company to launched.
- Verizon Breaks New Brand Effort. // Adweek Magazines' Technology Marketing;May2002, Vol. 22 Issue 5, p5
Reports on the advertising campaign of Verizon as of May 2002. Theme of the advertising campaign; Feature of the spot advertisement called 'Anthem'; Word to which the company wanted to be linked with.
- Verizon Beckons 5 to Pitch for $20-30 Mil. Push. Gianatasio, David; McMains, Andrew // Adweek Eastern Edition;6/26/2000, Vol. 41 Issue 26, p4
Reports the call of Boston-based Verizon Communications for its roster shops to push for brand-building and product specific executions. Invitations for advertising agencies to propose ideas; Campaign advertisement made by Bozell in New York for Verizon; Incorporation of concepts into...
- McGarry Bowen Overtakes. McMains, Andrew // Adweek Midwest Edition;11/4/2002, Vol. 43 Issue 44, p35
Focuses on the appointment of McGarry Bowen to create an advertising campaign for Verizon Communications. Significance of the appointment to Verizon Communications; Amount of Verizon's advertising account; Implications of the appointment.