Managers find little difference among triple-A insurers
- Mark Dampier: Holt offers something extra. Dampier, Mark // Money Marketing (Online Edition);5/30/2013, p53
The article presents information on the Royal Sterling Extra Yield Bond fund launched by fund manager Eric Holt in Great Britain. It states that, though, the market conditions for investing in this fund are risky, but it is expected to benefit investors with higher earnings and capital growth....
- The growing appeal of global corporate bonds. Willcocks, Jonathan // Fundweb;9/18/2013, p17
The article reports on the increase in the appeal of global investment grade corporate bonds. The reason for the increase is that investors strive for diversification and to protect portfolios against rising rates. Equity investors are seeing benefits of a globally diversified portfolio....
- THE BOND BUYER NEW-ISSUE CALENDAR. // Bond Buyer;8/1/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32186, p8
Presents an overview of bond offerings in the U.S. compiled as of August 2005. Bond issuers; Price; Financial adviser; Maturity.
- Results of Negotiated Sales. // Bond Buyer;8/1/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32186, p14
Presents an overview of negotiation bond offerings in the U.S. compiled as of August 2005. Issuers; Bond price; Investment and financial adviser.
- The Search for Better Valuation. Welsch, Andrew // Financial Planning;May2015, Vol. 45 Issue 5, p19
The article reports that financial advisors are increasingly looking for opportunities abroad due to the appreciation of the U.S. dollar and high domestic valuations, according to the Global Asset Allocation Tracker. The index finds that more financial advisors are making allocations to non-U.S....
- Competitive Bond Offerings. // Bond Buyer;9/27/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32475, p8
Several charts are presented that list transactions related to competitive bond offerings in the U.S. for the months of September and October 2006. Information about the bond issuers, including San Juan County, Florida Board of Governors, and Hanover County; description of the bonds sold and...
- Negotiated Bond Offerings. // Bond Buyer;9/27/2006, Vol. 357 Issue 32475, p12
Several charts are presented that list transactions related to negotiated bond offerings in the U.S. for the months of September and October 2006. Information about the bond issuers, including California Enterprise Development Authority, Oakland Redevelopment Agency, and Chicago; description of...
- Fort Washington's Brendan White Remains Bullish On High-Yield Bonds. // Investment Management Weekly;1/26/2004, Vol. 17 Issue 4, p6
Presents the views of Brendan White, a manager at Fort Washington Investment Advisors, on the status of the U.S. high-yield bond market as of January 2004. Rate of the Merrill Lynch High Yield Master Index in 2003; Problems with the bonds.
- Omnibus Bill to lmpose 'Fiduciary' FA Standard. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;5/6/2009, Vol. 368 Issue 33109, p1
The article reports on a hearing plans to hold by U.S. House Financial Services Committee Chairman Barney Frank on May 21, 2009 concerning an omnibus municipal bond bill. The bill will include a provision to impose a fiduciary standard on financial advisers in the municipal market. The provision...