Managers find little difference among triple-A insurers
- Mark Dampier: Holt offers something extra. Dampier, Mark // Money Marketing (Online Edition);5/30/2013, p53
The article presents information on the Royal Sterling Extra Yield Bond fund launched by fund manager Eric Holt in Great Britain. It states that, though, the market conditions for investing in this fund are risky, but it is expected to benefit investors with higher earnings and capital growth....
- The growing appeal of global corporate bonds. Willcocks, Jonathan // Fundweb;9/18/2013, p17
The article reports on the increase in the appeal of global investment grade corporate bonds. The reason for the increase is that investors strive for diversification and to protect portfolios against rising rates. Equity investors are seeing benefits of a globally diversified portfolio....
- THE BOND BUYER NEW-ISSUE CALENDAR. // Bond Buyer;8/1/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32186, p8
Presents an overview of bond offerings in the U.S. compiled as of August 2005. Bond issuers; Price; Financial adviser; Maturity.
- Results of Negotiated Sales. // Bond Buyer;8/1/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32186, p14
Presents an overview of negotiation bond offerings in the U.S. compiled as of August 2005. Issuers; Bond price; Investment and financial adviser.
- The Search for Better Valuation. Welsch, Andrew // Financial Planning;May2015, Vol. 45 Issue 5, p19
The article reports that financial advisors are increasingly looking for opportunities abroad due to the appreciation of the U.S. dollar and high domestic valuations, according to the Global Asset Allocation Tracker. The index finds that more financial advisors are making allocations to non-U.S....
- Omnibus Bill to lmpose 'Fiduciary' FA Standard. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;5/6/2009, Vol. 368 Issue 33109, p1
The article reports on a hearing plans to hold by U.S. House Financial Services Committee Chairman Barney Frank on May 21, 2009 concerning an omnibus municipal bond bill. The bill will include a provision to impose a fiduciary standard on financial advisers in the municipal market. The provision...
- Bond Interest. // Fortune;7/11/2005, Vol. 152 Issue 1, p26
Mentions three websites for information and pricing data on bonds. Features of the Bond Market Association site, InvestinginBonds.com; The NASD's learning center, NASD.com; Information available at Fidelity.com.
- Fixed-Income Group Opens Membership to Buy Side. Kentouris, Chris // Securities Industry News;10/24/2005, Vol. 17 Issue 35, p33
Reports on the decision of the Bond Market Association (BMA) to open its membership to registered investment advisers. Aim of BMA concerning fund management shops; Involvement of asset managers in the BMA; Regulatory issues on the agenda of the BMA.
- Primary Activity Climbs; Prices, Not So Much. // Bank Loan Report;4/21/2008, Vol. 23 Issue 16, p1
The article focuses on the bond market. The first half of April 2008 has seen a increased activity on the primary high yield bond market. KDP Investment Advisors' calendar shows that average high yield bond prices have declined steadily since the beginning of the year. Andrew Feltus, a portfolio...