Jacksonville Electric Authority to boost supply with new plant
- Jacksonville Electric Authority. Cintron, Ivan // Bond Buyer;10/29/98, Vol. 326 Issue 30510, p9
Analyzes the prospects for Jacksonville Electric Authority's bonds in Florida. Rating of the bonds.
- Florida's JEA Selling $333M With Auction Rates and Swaps. Sigo, Shelly // Bond Buyer;1/27/2005, Vol. 351 Issue 32058, p1
Reports on the plan of Jacksonville Electric Authority to launch the sale of senior and subordinated electric system revenue refunding bonds. Use of five series of auction-rate securities; Inclusion of five swaps in the deal; Aim of the authority to follow with three more revenue refunding...
- Dual preview: Jacksonville electric utility to come with first sewer bond issue. Rannazzisi, Julie // Bond Buyer;08/11/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30206, p2
Reports on the $210 million water and sewer revenue bond offering of the Jacksonville Electric Authority after a takeover of the Florida city's water and sewer system.
- Artificial intelligence software optimizes process models. Studt, Tim // R&D Magazine;Jul94, Vol. 36 Issue 8, p37
Presents a review of AI Wares' CAD/Chem optimization software system. Use of the software by the Jacksonville Electric Authority; Integration of several artificial intelligence technologies with conventional statistical techniques; Applications of the CAD/Chem software.
- Jacksonville gains control with digital system retrofit. Chambers, Ann // Power Engineering;May96, Vol. 100 Issue 5, p52
Focuses on the operations of Jacksonville Electric Authority (JEA) as power supplier to the city and county of Jacksonville, Florida. Power production capacity in megawatts; Retrofitting of units with digital control system; Reliability as power supplier.
- JEA: Jacksonville Electric Authority (FL). // Bond Buyer;10/07/99, Vol. 330 Issue 30742, p25A
Features the Jacksonville Electric Authority in Florida. Headquarters; Contact information; Top executives; Ratings and outlook; Total 1998 revenues; Bond issues.
- Southeast bond-watch. Whalen, Robert; Kinnander, Ola; Koning, Rachel // Bond Buyer;01/13/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30807, p27
Reports on developments related to the municipal bond market in the Southeastern States as of January 13, 2000. Includes Jacksonville, Florida-based Jacksonville Electric Authority's planned bond issues; Georgia Financing and Investment Commission's plan to sell the state's remaining general...
- Quick scales for negotiated sales. // Bond Buyer;02/22/2000, Vol. 331 Issue 30833, p12A
Presents a tabulation of municipal bond negotiated sales in the United States as of February 22, 2000. Includes Jacksonville Electric Authority in Florida; Volusia County Housing Finance Authority in Florida; Nebraska Investment Finance Authority.
- Florida utility returns to market for interest rate cap. McDonald, Michael // Bond Buyer;04/05/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30612, p29
Focuses on Jacksonville Electric Authority's (JEA) competitive bid for five-year cap that effectively sets a rate ceiling on a portion of its outstanding commercial paper. Morgan Stanley Dean Witter's winning bid; Average rates on JEA's commercial paper.