Bonds issued for stadium are taxable
- FAR WEST Bond-Watch. Williams, Rochelle; Finestone, Deborah // Bond Buyer;7/19/2002, Vol. 341 Issue 31431, p35
Reports developments related to bonds in the U.S. as of July 2002. Estimation of the certificates sold by the Sacramento City Unified School District; Proposal of tax increase; Approval of the general obligation bond measure.
- Southeast bond-watch. Molis, Jim; McEntee, Christopher; McKenna, Jon; Meisler, Daniel // Bond Buyer;05/14/98, Vol. 324 Issue 30393, p31
Presents news briefs concerning bonds in the Southern States as of May 14, 1998. Includes the results of Alabama's tax incentive offering used to lure a rocket booster manufacturing plant built by Boeing Co.; St. Tammany Parish Wide School District voters' agreement to authorize the issuance of...
- Southeast invisible supply. // Bond Buyer;06/25/98, Vol. 324 Issue 30422, p34
Presents charts showing information about bond issues in the Southeastern States as of June 25, 1998. Includes the Alabama Public Schools & College Authority lease revenue bond issue; Atlanta airport revenue bonds; Kentucky lease-backed revenue bonds; School general obligation bonds in Shelby...
- South Carolina hospital deal draws yield-hunters; Florida market perks up. Albano, Christine // Bond Buyer;07/02/98, Vol. 325 Issue 30427, p9
Reports on bond issues in the Southern States as of July 2, 1998. Issuance of South Carolina Jobs Economic Development Authority's hospital revenue bonds; Hanifen Imhoff Inc.'s acquisition of Winter Haven, Florida's insured utility system revenue offering; A.G. Edwards' purchase of Florida...
- Southeast invisible supply. // Bond Buyer;07/02/98, Vol. 325 Issue 30427, p36
Provides information on bonds expected to be issued in the Southern States before the end of 1998. Issuer and purpose of the bond issue; Amount; Underwriter choice.
- Southeast bond-watch. McKenna, Jon; Molis, Jim; Meisler, Daniel // Bond Buyer;07/02/98, Vol. 325 Issue 30427, p37
Reports on developments related to bonds in the Southern States as of July 2, 1998. Includes the introduction of a bill in that would stop appropriations to the North Carolina Low-Level Radioactive Waste Management Authority; Hamilton County, Tennessee's plans to work under a proposed $360...
- Visible supply by state. // Bond Buyer;07/02/98, Vol. 325 Issue 30427, p37
Presents a chart comparing the visible supply of bonds in the Southern States as of June 24, 1998 and July 1, 1998.
- Southeast: GO yield curves for June 30, 1998. // Bond Buyer;07/02/98, Vol. 325 Issue 30427, p37
Presents a chart reflecting the general obligation yield curves in the Southern States as of June 30, 1998.
- Southeast invisible supply. // Bond Buyer;09/04/97, Vol. 321 Issue 30223, p27
Lists the bond planned in the Southeastern United States as of September 4, 1997. Issuer; Purpose; Amount; Approval status; Underwriter choice; Expected sale date.