- Energy Overview. // Monthly Energy Review;Sep2013, p1
Several charts and diagrams depicting an overview of the energy industry in the U.S. is presented which includes its production, consumption and sources like natural gas and petroleum.
- World Energy Price Summary. Coleman, Denise Youngblood // Burkina Faso Country Review;2013, p74
A chart is presented that shows a summary of global energy price from 2007 to 2011.
- World Energy Price Summary. Coleman, Denise Youngblood // Laos Country Review;2013, p64
A table is presented that lists the World Energy Price Summary from 2007 to 2011.
- VITAL STATS. // Power Watch India;Jun2014, Vol. 5 Issue 4, p75
Several charts are presented that provide data concerning the energy sector of India including Region-Wise Summary of Power Generation in April 2014, All India Power Supply Position in April 2014, and Coal Stock Production at Thermal Power Stations in the Country as of May 1, 2014.
- Section 1. Energy Overview. // Monthly Energy Review;Jan2001, p1
Presents graphical and tabular representations of energy production and consumption in the United States during October 2000. Energy net imports from January to October 2000; Energy consumption by source; Merchandise trade value.
- Portugal Energy Statistics. // Global Energy Market Research: Portugal;Oct2012, p30
Several tables are presented showing the energy statistics for Portugal from 1990 to 2011, including one on the supply indicators, one on the gas contracts and infrastructures, and one on the energy balances.
- Norway Energy Statistics. // Global Energy Market Research: Norway;Dec2012, p28
Several tables are presented related to Norway energy statistics from 1990 to 2011 including energy supply indicators, energy demand indicators, and power infrastructures.
- Section 10. International Energy. // Monthly Energy Review;Jul2000, p133
Presents charts and graphs showing the international energy production as of April 2000. World oil production; Crude oil production; Petroleum consumption in Organization for Economic Cooperation Development (OECD) countries; Petroleum stocks in OECD countries.
- Section 9. Energy Prices. // Monthly Energy Review;Sep2000, p113
Presents tabular and graphical representations of energy prices in the United States from 1973 to June 2000.