SECURITIES IN REGISTRATION: EQUITY
- On the bubble. // Dow Theory Forecasts;4/7/2014, Vol. 70 Issue 14, p1
The article presents questions and answers related to the securities market including the market waiting to burst, whether the plethora of initial public offerings (IPOs) so far in 2014 a sign of a bubble and whether insiders dumping lots of stocks.
- U.S. Investors Up Buys In Foreign Securities. Friedlander, Josh // Investment Dealers' Digest;7/11/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 27, p14
Presents a chart depicting the initial public offerings (IPO) in the U.S. as of July 2005. Total price of the IPO; New filings for the IPO; List of companies.
- IPOS IN THE U.S. // Investment Dealers' Digest;7/11/2005, Vol. 71 Issue 27, p16
Presents a chart depicting a review of the most recent 100 initial public offerings (IPO) in the U.S. as of July 2005. List of companies; Total price offered; Percentage change of the IPO.
- Auctions vs. Bookbuilding and the Control of Underpricing in Hot IPO Markets. Derrien, François; Womack, Kent L. // Review of Financial Studies;Spring2003, Vol. 16 Issue 1, p31
Market returns before the offer price is set affect the amount and variability of initial public offering (IPO) underpricing. Thus an important question is "What IPO procedure is best adapted for controlling underpricing in "hot" versus "cold" market conditions?" The French stock market offers a...
- PwC confirms IPO for consulting arm. // Accountancy;Jun2002, Vol. 129 Issue 1306, p12
PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) has confirmed its intention to float off its consulting arm, filing for an initial public offering of up to $1bn of stock. The offering is expected to take place by early August 2002, with Morgan Stanley acting as sole bookrunning manager. Details of the number and...
- Two New Issues Exemplify Risk Of IPO Volatility. JUAN CARLOS ARANCIBIA // Investors Business Daily;7/10/2014, pB07
New issues can be dangerously wild, and two stocks on IPO Leaders exemplify the risk of that volatility.
- The Financial Characteristics and Price Movement Patterns of Companies Approaching the Unseasoned Securities Market in the Late 1970s. Block, Stanley; Stanley, Marjorie // Financial Management (1972);Winter80, Vol. 9 Issue 4, p30
The price movement patterns of unseasoned issues in the current study generally conform to those found in earlier research by Ibbotson, Logue, McDonald and Fisher, Neuberger and Hammond, Reilly and Hatfield, and others. There is strong evidence of a new issues premium immediately after the...
- Securities in registration. // Investment Dealers' Digest;03/01/99, Vol. 65 Issue 9, p68
Lists planned offerings that have been registered with the United States Securities and Exchange Commission but have not yet come to market as of March 1, 1999. Equity and debt registrations; Initial public offerings.
- Financings Roundup. // BioWorld Today;5/31/2011, Vol. 22 Issue 104, p7
This section offers news briefs related to financing deals including the offering completed by Bavarian Nordic A/S to support the development of its prostate cancer vaccine candidate and the securities purchase agreement signed by Celsion Corp. with institutional investors.