Hopes Mount for Asian LBO Mart
- Europe takes to leveraged lending ... Will Latin America and Asia follow? Shepherd, Bill // Investment Dealers' Digest;12/06/99, Vol. 65 Issue 48, p18
Reports on the popularity of leveraged buyouts (LBO) and leveraged loans in Europe. European companies' reliance on bank finance than on capital markets; Loan syndication deals; Occurrence of first LBO in Latin America.
- Banks' Equity Bridges May Be More Like Tightropes. M. S. // High Yield Report;5/28/2007, Vol. 18 Issue 21, p1
The article reports that investment banks engaged in arranging debt for large leveraged buyouts (LBO) funds are taking risks in creating equity bridges to aid private equity sponsors. It is mentioned that equity bridge loans allows the sponsor or sponsors to avoid bringing more private equity...
- Banks To Launch Syndication On Tuesday For Hertz LBO Deal. // Bank Loan Report;11/28/2005, Vol. 20 Issue 45, p2
The article focuses on the proposed launching of a 3.6 billion-dollar banking syndicate in connection with the leveraged buyout of Hertz Corp. in the U.S. The article also provided some pertinent details regarding the terms and provisions of the proposed syndication and buyout as well.
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: U.S. M & A. // Investment Dealers' Digest;4/22/2002, Vol. 68 Issue 16, p51
Presents charts and graphs depicting the investment banking in the U.S. Acquisition of Cybrant by Blue Martini Software; Deals between Unilab and Quest Diagnostics; Syndicated loans of Temple Inland.
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: M & A. // Investment Dealers' Digest;8/4/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 31, p15
Presents an investment banking database containing information on mergers and acquisitions (M & A) of several investment companies in the U.S. as of August 2003. Recently announced global M & A deals of various companies in the country; Largest global acquisitions related to syndicate loans in...
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: TELECOMMUNICATIONS. // Investment Dealers' Digest;10/6/2003, Vol. 69 Issue 38, p68
Presents charts and graph on securities underwriting in the telecommunications industry, as of September 30, 2003. Global volume by product; Investment banks acting as new issues bookrunners; Mergers & acquisitions advisers; U.S. syndicated loans.
- Market Outlook Solid For Europe As Deal Pipeline Swells. Kantin, Kerry // Bank Loan Report;6/13/2005, Vol. 20 Issue 23, p11
Reports on the positive outlook for the leveraged loan market in Europe. Strong appearance of the deal pipeline due to the continued frenetic pace of leveraged buyout (LBO) activity; List of upcoming deals such as the LBO of Amadeus Global Travel Distribution SA; Statement of Stephen B. Lewis,...
- Bookrunners Approach Home Stretch To Close Out The Year. // Bank Loan Report;12/19/2005, Vol. 20 Issue 48, p1
The article presents information on the hectic activities in the primary and secondary loan market as the New Year celebrations are approaching. For bookrunners, it is a race to the finish line and lead arrangers are working in high gear to finalize deals launched for syndication in recent...
- INVESTMENT BANKING DATABASE: Private Equity. // Investment Dealers' Digest;11/25/2002, Vol. 68 Issue 45, p21
Presents data related to private equity fundraising in the U.S. as of November 2002. List of global leveraged buyout advisers; Acquisition related syndicated loans.