- US HY LEAGUE TABLE. // High Yield Report;9/27/2004, Vol. 15 Issue 37, p9
This article presents a high yielding league table of the U.S. Bookrunners. Some of them are as follows: Citigroup Inc.; CSFB; BofA Securities; J.P. Morgan Chase & Co.; Deutsche Bank AG; Morgan Stanley & Co. Inc.; UBS Corp.; Lehman Brothers Inc.; Goldman Sachs & Co. and Bear Stearns Securities Corp.
- EURO HY LEAGUE TABLE. // High Yield Report;9/27/2004, Vol. 15 Issue 37, p9
This article presents a high yielding league table of the Europe Bookrunners. Some of them are as follows: Deutsche Bank AG; CSFB; Citigroup Inc.; J.P. Morgan Chase & Co.; Goldman Sachs & Co.; Morgan Stanley & Co. Inc.; BNP Paribas SA; Barclays Capital Inc.; Bear Stearn Securiries Co. and Royal...
- Donald H. Putnam. // Pensions & Investments;3/31/2008, Vol. 36 Issue 7, p18
The article presents information on Donald H. Putnam, an investment advisor and managing partner at Grail Partners LLC, Boston, Massachusetts. Donald has been a designer of investment strategies, a mutual fund founder and an investment banker. Now he is a merchant banker, straddling the line...
- MANAGER ACTIVITY: YEAR TO DATE. // Asset Securitization Report;4/12/2004, Vol. 4 Issue 15, p29
Presents charts showing the ranking of lead managers of asset-backed security transactions in the U.S. as of April 12, 2004. Citigroup; Deutsche Bank AG; JP Morgan; Banc of America Securities LLC; Credit Suisse First Boston; Barclays Capital; Merrill Lynch & Co. Inc.; Banc One Capital Markets.
- BANKERS AND UNCERTAINTY TO ARGENTINA DEBT RESTRUCTURING. Fittipaldi, Santiago // Global Finance;Dec2003, Vol. 17 Issue 11, p8
Reports on the decision of JPMorgan Chase, Citigroup and Deutsche Bank to withdraw their bids to advise Argentina on a complex debt restructuring. Doubts over the proposed deal's viability and the government's ability to pull it off; Concerns that the restructuring may be in jeopardy.
- CONSOLIDATED STREET RESEARCH. // Asset Securitization Report;11/15/2004, Vol. 4 Issue 44, p22
Lists research recommendations in the asset- and mortgage-backed securities market. Bear Stearns Securities Corp.; Deutsche Bank AG; JPMorgan Securities; Lehman Brothers Inc.
- CONSOLIDATED STREET RESEARCH. // Asset Securitization Report;11/22/2004, Vol. 4 Issue 45, p20
Presents asset-backed securities profiles for several financial institutions as of November 22, 2004. Bear Stearns; Countrywide Securities; Deutsche Bank; J.P. Morgan Securities; Merrill Lynch; Morgan Stanley; UBS; Wachovia Securities.
- WORLD'S BEST TREASURY PROVIDERS. // Global Finance;Mar2005, Vol. 19 Issue 3, p20
Presents "Global Finance" periodical's selection of best treasury and cash management banks. International and regional ranking; Ranking by category of service provided; Citigroup; JPMorgan Chase; Deutsche Bank; HSBC; National Bank of Kuwait; Austria-based RZB.
- Fund managers dismayed by cuts to green research. // ENDS (Environmental Data Services);Jan2009, Issue 408, p9
The article reports the disappointment of fund managers in Great Britain on the cuts made by the government in the Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) research capacities at investment banks. This resulted to cost-cutting on the part of the investment banks as well such as Deutsche Bank...