Trace Makes Life Tough For US Junk Traders
- Primary Activity Climbs, Prices--Not So Much. M. S. // High Yield Report;4/21/2008, Vol. 19 Issue 16, p1
The article reports on the performance of the high yield bond market in the U.S. as of April 2008. According to KDP Investment Advisors Inc., the first half of April was characterized by new bond issuance that are priced low. Andrew Feltus of Pioneer Global High Yield Fund commented that new...
- TRACE Alters The Playing Field For Traders. O'Leary, Christopher // High Yield Report;7/4/2005, Vol. 16 Issue 26, p1
Reports on the launching of the Trade Reporting and Compliance Engine system by the National Association of Securities Dealers in an effort to make the corporate bond market as transparent as the stock market in the U.S. Means of leveling the playing field for bond investors; Increase in price...
- High Yield Experts Agree: Buyers Beware. M. S. // Bank Loan Report;6/18/2007, Vol. 22 Issue 24, p4
No abstract available.
- Buyers Scarf Up Landry's Bonds. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;2/9/2009, Vol. 20 Issue 6, p6
The article reports that the restaurant chain operator Landry's Restaurants issued 295.5 million U.S. dollars in 14 percent senior secured notes due 2011 underwritten by Jefferies. It is noted that the company will net 260 U.S. dollars after the discount. According to KDP Investment Advisors'...
- More Issuers Are Exiting I-Grade, Joining The HY Party. // High Yield Report;12/5/2005, Vol. 16 Issue 46, p8
The article presents news related to the high yield market. It is reported that, at the end of September 2005, the U.S. bond market's concentration of investment grade bonds fell below 80%. Meanwhile, the concentration of speculative grade issuers reached nearly 21%, which is the highest level...
- NASDIM. // International Dictionary of Finance, 4th Edition;2003, p184
Information on the acronym "NASDIM" is presented. It refers to the National Association of Securities Dealers and Investment Managers.
- The Price Is Wrong: Who To Blame For CCC Overpricing? M. S. // High Yield Report;7/14/2008, Vol. 19 Issue 28, p1
The article presents an analysis on the continuous increases of the bargain basement prices in the U.S. bond market. Report says, investors are pointing out on the unpriced high yield bonds which are supposed to be in the particular spot of the previous credit cycles. Moreover, Martin S. Fridson...
- Muni Prices Mixed Ahead of $3.3B Calendar. Barnett, Chip; Weitzman, Aaron // Bond Buyer;9/1/2015, Vol. 1 Issue 34370, p1
Prices of top-shelf municipal bonds were steady to stronger at mid-session, according to traders, with yields on most maturities unchanged to one basis point weaker.
- JPMorgan: Rally Has Slowed Defaults. Kellerhals, Richard // High Yield Report;7/20/2009, Vol. 20 Issue 29, p3
The article focuses on a forecast by JPMorgan analysts that the default rate for high yield bonds will increase as high as 9% in 2009 and drop to 7% in 2010. JPMorgan forecasted that defaults will peak at 12% by the end of 2009 and drop to 10% in 2010 before the rally in the high yield bond...