Trace Makes Life Tough For US Junk Traders
- Primary Activity Climbs, Prices--Not So Much. M. S. // High Yield Report;4/21/2008, Vol. 19 Issue 16, p1
The article reports on the performance of the high yield bond market in the U.S. as of April 2008. According to KDP Investment Advisors Inc., the first half of April was characterized by new bond issuance that are priced low. Andrew Feltus of Pioneer Global High Yield Fund commented that new...
- TRACE Alters The Playing Field For Traders. O'Leary, Christopher // High Yield Report;7/4/2005, Vol. 16 Issue 26, p1
Reports on the launching of the Trade Reporting and Compliance Engine system by the National Association of Securities Dealers in an effort to make the corporate bond market as transparent as the stock market in the U.S. Means of leveling the playing field for bond investors; Increase in price...
- High Yield Experts Agree: Buyers Beware. M. S. // Bank Loan Report;6/18/2007, Vol. 22 Issue 24, p4
No abstract available.
- Buyers Scarf Up Landry's Bonds. Sheahan, Matthew // High Yield Report;2/9/2009, Vol. 20 Issue 6, p6
The article reports that the restaurant chain operator Landry's Restaurants issued 295.5 million U.S. dollars in 14 percent senior secured notes due 2011 underwritten by Jefferies. It is noted that the company will net 260 U.S. dollars after the discount. According to KDP Investment Advisors'...
- More Issuers Are Exiting I-Grade, Joining The HY Party. // High Yield Report;12/5/2005, Vol. 16 Issue 46, p8
The article presents news related to the high yield market. It is reported that, at the end of September 2005, the U.S. bond market's concentration of investment grade bonds fell below 80%. Meanwhile, the concentration of speculative grade issuers reached nearly 21%, which is the highest level...
- NASDIM. // International Dictionary of Finance, 4th Edition;2003, p184
Information on the acronym "NASDIM" is presented. It refers to the National Association of Securities Dealers and Investment Managers.
- Catalina Shopping The Markets For $1.25B Debt Package. M. S. // High Yield Report;5/21/2007, Vol. 18 Issue 20, p1
The article focuses on the market performance of Catalina Marketing Corp. in the U.S. Catalina generates the coupons that cash registers print out for customers at the supermarket. According to Fitch Ratings' forward high yield calendar, the firm would price $760 million in a term loan and...
- Results of Competitive Sales. // Bond Buyer;8/1/2005, Vol. 353 Issue 32186, p32
Presents the results of competitive sales in the bond market in the U.S. compiled as of August 2005. Bond price; Rate of return; Issuers.
- Investors Start To Get Their Way. K. L. // High Yield Report;8/7/2006, Vol. 17 Issue 31, p1
The article reports on the investors in the high yield primary market. Lower quality deals that manage to attract the market was pushed back on both pricing and covenants by debt capitalists and financiers before being available in the bond market. Financial investment by the US Shipping...