Benefits of the MESH
- GORLSTON gets 'best product for the job' // Forestry & British Timber;Nov2005, Vol. 34 Issue 11, p40
The article reports on Aberdale, Wales-based Tubex Ltd.'s celebration of its 20th-year as a supplier of tubular, polypropylene treeshelters to the forestry industry in Great Britain. Land Structure Ltd.'s joint managing director of landscaping contractors, Tom Callis explained that he chose to...
- HINT of a tint. // Forestry & British Timber;Nov2005, Vol. 34 Issue 11, p40
The article reports on Eyerevac's manufacture of spiral tree guards. The company offers the choice of tree guards with a tint of color. The company also provides tree guards with or without holes.
- Tree stem and root SCANNING. // Forestry & British Timber;Nov2005, Vol. 34 Issue 11, p42
The article features the TreeRadar Unit (TRU) system for non-invasive scanning of tree stems and roots by Fujikura Europe Ltd., a supplier of equipment and technology for the arboriculture sector. The TRU has the ability to scan tree stems non-invasively. The technology is based around proven...
- WHAT TO SEE AT RAGLEY HALL. // Forestry & British Timber;Sep2004, Vol. 33 Issue 9, pC14
Features forestry equipment from various manufacturers on display at APF International Forest Machinery Exhibition 2004 at Ragley Hall, Alcester, Warwickshire, England. Arborecology Ltd.; Brit-Tipp Ltd.; Farm Forestry Co. Ltd.; Hydrocut Ltd.
- ONE-STOP package. // Forestry & British Timber;May2006, Vol. 35 Issue 5, p34
The article evaluates Orchard Hill Forestry and Arboricultural Supplies' mail order services for tree surgeons, local authorities and forest contractors.
- INNOVATION TECHNOLOGY from the experts. // Forestry & British Timber;May2006, Vol. 35 Issue 5, p34
The article features Fujikura Europe Ltd. (FEL), a supplier of specialist and high-technology equipment for arboricultural and forestry applications. A brief history of the company is given. Phil Wade of FEL explains the success of the company's online ordering system. He describes the company's...
- Throwline and Manipulation. Tain, Michael // Arbor Age;Dec2007, Vol. 27 Issue 12, p14
In this article a discussion on the proper methods for using throwline are discussed. When storing throwline, it is best to place it in a storage container, remembering to simply feed the line, so that it will be able to deploy without snarls the next time it is used. Many bags or cubes also...
- Your partner in UTILITY ARBORICULTURE. // Forestry & British Timber;May2006, Vol. 35 Issue 5, p32
The article features AUS Ltd., a manufacturer and distributor of specialist tools and equipment for the arboricultural and utility industries. The company's product range includes Insulated Glass Fibre rods, saws, PPE, insulated pruning equipment and related specialist utility arborist...
- Sheltered and GUARDED. // Forestry & British Timber;Nov2005, Vol. 34 Issue 11, p39
The article reports on Acorn Planting Products Ltd.'s manufacturing of two designs of tree and shrub shelter, the Shelterguard and the Spiral Shelter. The company also manufactures two designs of tree guard, the SpiralGuard and netting Treeguard. Shelterguard are strong, unobtrusive tree and...