The Dudes from Davos and the Eurameriyen
- WEF Facing Critical Issues. Zarocostas, John // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;1/25/2006, Vol. 191 Issue 17, p19
The article previews the 2006 World Economic Forum to be held in Davos, Switzerland. A number of issues concerning world economy will be tackled at the forum. A list of participants at the forum is provided. There are a series of sessions planned targeting the growing importance of China and...
- Forum Announces Moves to Grow India-US ties. // India -- West;10/7/2011, Vol. 36 Issue 46, pA36
The article presents information on the U.S.-India CEO Forum which refers to several recommendations to bolster the economic relations between India and the U.S.
- Slovaks chuffed with Davos. Holt, Ed // Slovak Spectator;02/05/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 5, p1
Criticizes the statements made by Slovakia Prime Minister Mikulas Dzurinda about the outcome of the economic forum at Davos resort in Switzerland. Discussion on the alleged interest of Deutsche Bank of Germany to purchase the state-owned Slovak bank Vseobecna uverova banka; Remarks about the...
- Notes From Davos. Mullin, Tracy // Chain Store Age;Apr2000, Vol. 76 Issue 4, p30
Presents information on the activities at the World Economic Forum in Davos, Switzerland in January 2000. Topics discussed in the sessions; Suggestion of Masayoshi Son of Softbank to companies; Underlying theme of every discussion.
- Palestinian-Israeli Roundtable Reports Impasse on Joint Economic Rules and Projects. Kelley, Elaine // Washington Report on Middle East Affairs;Jul2000, Vol. 19 Issue 6, p69
Reports on the holding of the Israel/Palestine Center for Research and Information forum. Economic relations between Israel and Palestine and Jordan and Palestine; Palestinians' and Israelis' import policy; Implementation of protocol in customs and trade.
- CZECH-ASIAN TRADE FORUM. // Czech Business & Trade;2008, Issue 05/06, p9
The article provides information on the Czech-Asian Trade Forum held in Prague, Czech Republic. It aims to maintain growing commercial and economic relations between the Czech Republic and Asian states. The memorandum of understanding is signed between the Foreign Investment and Foreign Trade...
- The final and optimal crisis of the century. Ricupero, Rubens // UNESCO Courier;Mar99, Vol. 52 Issue 3, p20
Examines some of the economic policy models that will address the problems of poverty, globalization and development among nations in the world. Discussion on the models; Economic policy experience of Latin America and East Asia that can serve as a basis on how best to address the problems;...
- Reform is in the air. // Christian Science Monitor;9/29/98, Vol. 90 Issue 214, p12
Editorial. Focuses on efforts by world financial leaders to draft a new world financial system which is able to deal with changes in the world in the late 1990s. Support for reform from President Bill Clinton and British Prime Minister Tony Blair; Why the changing process will be time...
- "Trade Justice" Network for 16 African Countries. Franz, Roswitha // International Trade Forum;2007, Issue 1, p35
The article discusses the highlights of the workshop of the Joint Integrated Technical Assistance Program (JITAP), which was held in Accra, Ghana, in November 2006. Representatives from 16 African countries discussed the development impact of issues provided by the World Trade Organization...