How Low Can You Go?
- Savings. Kalwarski, Tara; Freedman, Jonah // Money;Nov2004, Vol. 33 Issue 11, p212
Presents top current yields for bank money-market accounts, taxable money-market funds, tax-exempt money-market funds, short-term funds, and a variety of CDs as of October 2004.
- Savings. Kalwarski, Tara // Money;Dec2004, Vol. 33 Issue 12, p191
Presents top current yields for bank money-market accounts, taxable money-market funds, tax-exempt money-market funds, short-term funds, and a variety of CDs as of December 2004.
- Savings. Kalwarski, Tara; Freedman, Jonah // Money;Jan2005, Vol. 34 Issue 1, p121
The section presents a chart showing top current yields from bank money-market accounts, taxable money-market funds, tax-exempt money-market funds, taxable short-term bond funds, tax-exempt short-term bond funds, six-month CDs, one-year CDs, and five-year CDs.
- Tax-Free Yields Edge Up Three Basis Points. Fine, Jacob // Bond Buyer;7/30/2004, Vol. 349 Issue 31937, p42
Reports on the comparison between tax-free money market and taxable fund in the U.S. Average yields of tax-free and taxable funds; Outflows of tax-free and taxable funds; Total asset of both funds.
- Bond, money market funds surge as investors seek to equity balance. Williamson, Christine // Pensions & Investments;04/19/99, Vol. 27 Issue 8, p38
Reports on the favorable performance of bond mutual funds in the United States in 1998. Growth in net sales from 1997; Traditional stock funds' seeing of greater relative sales growth in their bond funds that in their stock funds; Favorable performance of money market funds; People's use of...
- Bond fund sales highest since 2005, Lipper reports. Langston, Rob // Money Marketing (Online Edition);4/11/2012, p16
The article reports that bond fund sales in February 2012 reached their highest level in Europe, since July 2005. The net bond fund sales were 23.6bn dollars in the month, excluding money market products. However, it is stated that, inflows declined to 13.4bn pounds, with money market funds...
- Baring Directional Bond fund performance hit by vagaries of market. Lewis, Adam // Fund Strategy;5/15/2006, p10
The article reports on the failure of the Baring Directional Bond fund to gain profit in 2005 in Great Britain. The fund, managed by Colin Harte, sets a goal of reaching 4 percent above the three-month sterling London inter-bank offered rate despite its previous low fund. Harte realized that the...
- Taiwan Adopts Rescue Plan For Bond Funds. // Emerging Markets Monitor;1/16/2006, Vol. 11 Issue 38, p8
The article reports on the adoption by Taiwan's fund industry of a rescue plan for its beleaguered bond funds in January 2006. Categories that segregate bond funds in accordance with such plan are identified. It offers information on the required asset allocation for quasi money market funds. It...
- Stock funds saw $11 billion outflow in August. // National Underwriter / Life & Health Financial Services;10/5/98, Vol. 102 Issue 40, p65
Reports on the drop in United States mutual funds' combined assets in August 1998, according to data by Investment Company Institute. Net outflow by stock mutual funds; Record inflow by money market mutual funds; Hybrid funds; Taxable and municipal bond funds; Long-term mutual funds.