Black Unemployment Drops Under Bush
- Election is about leadership, not economic statistics. Connor, Richard // Fort Worth Business Press;10/15/2004, Vol. 17 Issue 42, p70
Comments on the effect of economic statistics on election in the U.S. Information on the U.S. economy during the term of former U.S. President Bill Clinton; Percentage of unemployment during the term of U.S. President George W. Bush; Background on the 2004 elections.
- Clinton Sabotages the Bush Transition Team. Dettmer, Jamie // Insight on the News;12/18/2000, Vol. 16 Issue 47, p13
Speculates on the intent of the Clinton administration in the United States on sabotaging the transition of George W. Bush to the White House office as president of the United States. Brief information on the traditional transition of a president; Description of the Ronald Reagan transition...
- Eqwiling Clinton's 'Scandals' with Bush's. Greenwald, Glenn // Progressive Populist;12/1/2008, Vol. 14 Issue 21, p20
The article focuses on the bad reputation left by Bill Clinton to the White House in the U.S as compared to the reputation left by George W. Bush and Dick Cheney. It notes that the stains left by Clinton to the White House during his tenure are incomparable to the stains left by Bush because...
- Hank Perlman: On the Spot. Anderson, Mae // Adweek;1/17/2005, Vol. 46 Issue 3, p28
The article presents an interviews with advertisement director Hank Perlman about advertising. He said that got a call to shoot something from McCann Erickson. It was an Ad Council project for tsunami relief, and it was going to be the U.S. President George W. Bush and former the U.S. President...
- Cooking for Presidents. Hennessey, Gail Skroback // Highlights for Children;Jan2012, Vol. 67 Issue 1, p18
This article features the career of Walter Scheib as an executive chef at the White House in Washington, D.C. Scheib prepared meals for Presidents Bill Clinton and George W. Bush and their families. He selected recipes and oversaw the staff. He was also in charged of preparing state dinners,...
- Rewriting Clinton's messy exit. // U.S. News & World Report;02/26/2001, Vol. 130 Issue 8, p6
Reports the assertions of former White House staff Mark Lindsay, about the Clinton team's departure from the White House in January 2001. Lindsay's contention that Clinton staffers never vandalized the White House, as the Bush team claims; His assertion that the Clinton White House staff never...
- Haiti Update. // Scholastic News -- Edition 3;5/10/2010, Vol. 66 Issue 23/24, p4
The article reports that former U.S. Presidents Bill Clinton and George W. Bush went to Haiti and encouraged people to keep donating money.
- FROM THE EDITORS. // White House Studies;2007, Vol. 7 Issue 1, preceding p1
The article discusses various reports published within the issue which include one by Jayson D. Mycoff and Joseph A. Pika on the relationship between the Democrats and former U.S. President George Bush, one by Costas Panagopoulos on the role of the White House staff in the U.S. Congress, and one...
- Haiti: When wrong is OK...new heights of hypocrisy... Harris, Edward // New York Amsterdam News;3/25/2010, Vol. 101 Issue 13, p4
The article reports on the opposition of vocal observers concerning the participation of former U.S. Presidents Bill Clinton and George W. Bush in the discrimatory policies that cripple Haiti, pushing Haitians to seek migration to the U.S.