- Manufacturer News. // Restaurant Hospitality;Nov2005, Vol. 89 Issue 11, p94
Provides an update on the U.S. food service industry as of November 2005. Launch of a Conservation and Certified Coffee program by Starbucks Coffee Co.; Amount of donation by Enodis to the American Red Cross for hurricane relief efforts; Appointment of Steve Patterson as vice president of sales...
- Enodis appoints Weaks to top post for USA division. // Nation's Restaurant News;7/18/2005, Vol. 39 Issue 29, p54
Reports on the appointment of Jim Weaks as president of Enodis PLC in New Port Richey, Florida. Career background of Weaks; Achievements and awards; Institutional and organizational affiliations of Weaks.
- Operators go to school at Simplot University. // Nation's Restaurant News;5/12/2003, Vol. 37 Issue 19, p76
Presents a photograph depicting the food service operators at J.R. Simplot Co. participating the program at Simplot University in Idaho.
- Market basket. Ridge, Diane // Food Management;Nov2001, Vol. 36 Issue 11, p62
Features several products from the food service industry in the United States as of November 2001. Variety of flavors of the ready-to-drink smoothies from Dannon Co.; Usability of the decorator bag of the mashed potato cookery from J.R. Simplot Co.; Flavors of the scone doughs from Rich company.
- The Winning RECIPE. Starke, Andrew // Australian Hotelier;Aug2010, Vol. 27 Issue 7, p29
The article discusses gastro-pubs and explains how such can make an ordinary pub more viable. Defined as offering of high quality food at bars, the practice began in Great Britain in 1991 as a way to bring in more business than that provided by mere drinkers. Such trend led pub groups to make...
- market basket. Ridge, Diane // Food Management;Oct2011, Vol. 46 Issue 10, p46
The article reports various developments related to the food service industry. Dole Food Co. has expanded the line of Chef-Ready Cuts with new Dole Chef-Ready Cuts Pineapple Spears. Giorgio Foods Inc. recently launched their new line of breakfast and lunch products featuring items like Classico...
- Asian inspirationsâ€¦SIMPLOT's. Lavecchia, Gina // Food Management;Oct2002, Vol. 37 Issue 10, p94
Simplot Co. Culinary Center offers the second volume in a series of themed recipe booklets designed to offer creative menu solutions and tools to help food service operators grow their businesses. The booklet named as 'Asian Inspirations,' includes 25 recipes incorporated from traditional and...
- MarketBasket. // Food Management;Jan2014, Vol. 49 Issue 1, p38
The article evaluates several food related products and services including the Basics of Wisconsin Dairy brochure from the Wisconsin Milk Marketing Board, the Simplot Bent Arm Ale Beer Battered Fries from J.R. Simplot Co. and the To Go Breakfast Shakes from Kellog Co.
- Roasted veggiesâ€¦SIMPLOT's. LaVecchia, Gina // Food Management;Mar2003, Vol. 38 Issue 3, p102
RoastWorks line of products from Simplot Co. makes it easy for food service operators to add the appeal of flame-roasted flavor without any extra labor. The dish called Flame-Roasted Mediterranean Blend, introduced by Simplot, combines roasted yellow and green zucchini, green beans, carrots,...