3rd-Quarter Prices Stay Ahead of 2004's
- MEAT, SEAFOOD UP, PRODUCE DOWN: Wholesale prices decrease 1.99%. Thienpont, Chuck // FoodService Director;05/15/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 5, p104
Reports on the 1.99 percent decline in wholesale food prices in April 2000. Year-to-date wholesale price index for meat and seafood; Price decreases for commodities, produce, canned and frozen foods; Percent increase in turkey production for year 2000.
- Market Basket ends 2005 up nearly 5% over '04. Thienpont, Chuck // FoodService Director;12/15/2005, Vol. 18 Issue 12, p26
The article looks at the prices of food in the U.S. under the categories of meat, seafood, frozen and canned foods, produce, commodities, based on the 2005 Foodservice Director (FSD) price index. In general, market prices have increased since the low points of May 2005 to July 2005 but remain...
- IN THE COMING YEAR: Wholesale meat to climb 3%-4%. Thienpont, Chuck // FoodService Director;2/15/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 2, p48
Presents information on the price indexes of meat, produce, commodities, frozen foods, canned foods and seafoods as of January 2002. Details of the increase in wholesale meat prices; Percentage of the price increase in canned food market; Information on the decrease in wholesale seafood prices;...
- Pork fuels 3rd-quarter rise in market index. Thienpont, Chuck // FoodService Director;10/15/2004, Vol. 17 Issue 10, p40
Reports on the U.S. food category prices posted by the "Foodservice Director" (FSD) magazine market index for the third quarter ended October 2004. Comparison of the third quarter category prices in 2003 and 2004; Increase in the FSD wholesale price index for meat, frozen food and canned market...
- 1999 vs. 1998: Prices Down 1.56%. Thienpont, Chuck // FoodService Director;01/15/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 1, p98
Presents updates on the price indexes for various food items in the United States as of January 15, 2000. Meat; Canned foods; Frozen foods; Commodities.
- DUE TO COMMODITY, PRODUCE DROPS: 1st. qtr. prices down 1.99%. Thienpont, Chuck // FoodService Director;04/15/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 4, p86
Reports the status of food prices in the United States as of the first quarter of the year 2000. Percentage decrease in prices; Basis for the decrease in prices; Details on the prices of seafood meat, frozen and canned foods.
- BUT LOW INFLATION CONTINUES: Higher prices are on the way. Thienpont, Chuck // FoodService Director;08/15/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 8, p78
Presents updates on food prices in the United States as of July 2000. Wholesale price index for meat; Percentage of decrease in wholesale frozen food index; Wholesale price index for canned foods.
- Meat index off 2.34%. // FoodService Director;03/15/98, Vol. 11 Issue 3, p106
Reports on the `FoodService Director' food price index in the United States as of February 1998. Increase posted in fresh produce, frozen foods and commodities; Decreases for meat, seafood and canned food; Price comparison for pork products.
- 3RD QUARTER TO REMAIN STEADY: Moderate inflation continues--up 1.08%. Thienpont, Chuck // FoodService Director;8/15/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 8, p54
Reports on the increase in prices of frozen foods, canned foods, fresh produce and commodities in the U.S. in July 2002. Wholesale price index for beef and pork; Wholesale index for chicken and turkey; Percentage of increase in year-to-date wholesale of frozen food in 2001; Percentage of...