A Matter of Perspective
- Bon Appetit lauded. // FoodService Director;9/15/2004, Vol. 17 Issue 9, p1
Reports on the recognition given to Bon Appetit Management Co. in Palo Alto, California at the William D. Littleford Award for Corporate Community Service. Assistance provided by the company in the Edible Schoolyard project; Involvement of Bon Appetit in the Center for Ecoliteracy scheme; Views...
- CULINARY DIR. MARC ZAMMIT: Customizing in a standardized world. // FoodService Director;3/15/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 3, p42
Reports on the views of Marc Zammit, culinary director at Bon Appetit Management on the business philosophy of the company. Preference in hiring chefs; Importance of the freshness of the food; Focus on the use of regional and seasonal product.
- Local Motion. Weisberg, Karen // FoodService Director;2/15/2006, Vol. 19 Issue 2, p38
The article focuses on the attempts of Bon Appetit Management Co. to encourage food service operators to buy locally grown food products in the U.S. The company has been on the forefront in supporting the farm-to-table effort and in encouraging its chefs to go the extra mile to pick up whatever...
- Marc Zammit. Elan, Elissa // Nation's Restaurant News;9/17/2007, Vol. 41 Issue 37, p42
The article offers director of culinary development and support for Palo Alto, California based Bon Appetit Management Co., Marc Zammit's comments on the shift in the eating habits of his customers and local residents. He says that the customer demand more for light, healthy and nutritious...
- The Farmer and Your Table. Weisberg, Karen // FoodService Director;5/15/2005, Vol. 18 Issue 5, p44
Focuses on the adoption of the strategy of sourcing and serving produce straight from the farm by foodservice operators in the U.S. Efforts of Bon Appetit Management Co. to educate consumers on their organic product offerings; Information on the Balance Mind, Body, Soul program launched by...
- American takes pride in local efforts. Weisberg, Karen // FoodService Director;11/15/2006, Vol. 19 Issue 11, p11
The article focuses on the partnership of Bon Appetit Management Co. with universities and colleges and farmers to broaden their farm produce sourcing for its annual Eat Local Challenge luncheon in Washington. Its executive chef David Black and resident district manager Yvonne Matteson networked...
- FOOD RULES! Lawn, John // Food Management;Jan2002, Vol. 37 Issue 1, p14
Reports the reputation of Bon AppÃ©tit Management Co. on food management in Palo Alto, California. Annual sales of the firm; Number of employees; Foods offered.
- BON APPÃ‰TIT's 'BETTER WAY'. Pond, James // FoodService Director;3/15/2002, Vol. 15 Issue 3, p40
Reports on the food service business of Bon Appetit Management Co. Conviction of the company; Schools and corporate clients of the company; Efforts of the company to maintain customer satisfaction.
- Bon Appetit serves world foods in new corporate dining rooms. // Nation's Restaurant News;06/29/98, Vol. 32 Issue 26, p16
Focuses on Bon Appetit Management Co.'s opening of two corporate dining rooms in Silicon Valley, California. Development of upscale recipes at corporate foodservice prices in Oracle Corp.'s 600 Cafe; Availability of Hispanic and Asian food in Silicon Graphics' East Side/West Side dual...