- After Katrina, KDP Was There. // Kappa Delta Pi Record;Fall2006, Vol. 43 Issue 1, p45
The article presents information on several relief efforts that were organized and coordinated by the Kappa Delta Pi (KDP) after the onslaught of Hurricane Katrina in the U.S. Members of the KDP were told to bring books for Bring-a-Book to Convocation in order to replenish libraries and...
- Caring Kids to the Rescue! // Scholastic News -- Edition 3;10/10/2005, Vol. 62 Issue 5, p3
Deals with the efforts of children across the U.S. to raise money for the victims of Hurricane Katrina.
- For the Record. // Response;Dec2005, Vol. 14 Issue 3, p10
The article reports on the donation of the services of 300 telephone agents to the American Red Cross during the Hurricane Katrina Crisis.
- MAKING A DIFFERENCE. Goldstein, Melissa Mildrad; Freed, Janet Carlson // Town & Country;Dec2005 Special Issue, p186
The article commends several beauty companies that contributed products to Hurricane Katrina survivors including Unilever, EstÃ©e Lauder, Procter & Gamble and L'OrÃ©al.
- Restoring history. // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);5/21/2007, Vol. 27 Issue 44, p53
A photograph of people who are helping New Orleans, Louisiana recover from the devastation of Hurricane Katrina is presented.
- HURRICANE GIRLS. // New Moon;Nov/Dec2005, Vol. 13 Issue 2, p46
Looks at the efforts of several girls to help the victims of Hurricane Katrina in the U.S.
- A CIVIL RIGHTS ISSUE. COX, LARRY // Progressive Populist;10/1/2010, Vol. 16 Issue 17, p9
The article deals with the slow progress of recovery in the Gulf States years after Hurricanes Katrina and Rita in 2005 which prevents former residents to return home.
- IMA members aid Conco after hurricane. Perkins, Caroline // Nation's Restaurant News;10/17/2005, Vol. 39 Issue 42, p18
Focuses on the relief efforts extended by members of the Independent Marketing Alliance to their co-distributor Conco Food Service in Louisiana after the occurrence of Hurricane Katrina. Food service organizations who have joined the relief work; Remarks by Lenny Raymond, president of Conco's...
- CHARITABLE CHATTER. // Nation's Restaurant News;10/17/2005, Vol. 39 Issue 42, p22
Reports on various charitable ventures for Hurricane Katrina victims by restaurant operators in the U.S. Donation of financial aid to hurricane victims by employees of Altoona, Pennsylvania-based Sheetz; Achievement of fundraising goal for the Share Our Strength Hurricane Katrina Relief Fund by...