ADA president sets new vision
- Mega Issue #2: Establish an ADA Multidisciplinary Category. // Digest (South Dakota Dietetic Association);2010, p2
The article highlights issue related to the establishment of a multidisciplinary membership category program of the American Dietetics Association (ADA) which will be discussed during the association's House of Delegates (HOD) meeting in Boston, Massachusetts on November 5, 2010.
- Benson prioritizes SFM's value. Alexis, Jennifer // FoodService Director;10/15/2005, Vol. 18 Issue 10, p14
This article looks at the organizational goals of Russ Benson, president of the Society for FoodService Management. Improving and communicating the membership value of the society is Benson's top concern as he steps up for his term as president, at the society's annual conference in Bal Harbour,...
- NUTRITION Update From the Front Line. Clark, Nancy // American Fitness;Sep/Oct2001, Vol. 19 Issue 5, p42
Focuses on the American Dietric Association's Food and Nutrition Conference in Denver, Colorado. Features of the Cook It Quick program; Importance of total calorie intake as determining factor of weight and fat loss; Prevalence of amenorrhea among female athlete triad.
- COMING UP IN MARCH ELECTIONS: Battle brewing for control of American Dietetic Association. // FoodService Director;11/15/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 11, p2
Reports on the developments at the national meeting of the American Dietetic Association held in Denver, Colorado, in Octber 2000. Request for unity; Deterioration of member morale.
- AHA's Annual Meeting. // AHA News;1/11/2010, Vol. 46 Issue 1, p4
No abstract available.
- CALENDAR. // Inside Tucson Business;7/30/2007, Vol. 17 Issue 7, p25
A calendar of events related to various conventions in Tucson, Arizona from July-August 2007 is presented. A meeting for the members of BOMA of Greater Tucson will be held in July 31. The Growth of the Arizona Optics Cluster in the Last Few Years conference will be held in August 14. The Annual...
- MENC Members Receive a Discount for 2010 ASCAP Expo. // Teaching Music;Jan2010, Vol. 17 Issue 4, p15
The article announces that MENC members are entitled to a discounted registration price of 285 dollars for the ASCAP "I Create Music" EXPO to be held in California on April 22-24, 2010.
- 'Beacon and Eggs' with the GSDCC. // Hudson Valley Business Journal;8/16/2010, Vol. 21 Issue 33, p8
The article offers information on the popular membership meeting "Beacon and Eggs" with the Greater Southern Dutchess Chamber of Commerce at the Beacon Institute's Center for Environmental Innovation and Education (CEIE) in New York on September 1, 2010.
- WCYF general membership meeting set for Tuesday. // East Bernard Express (TX);7/15/2010, Vol. 67 Issue 28, p7
The article offers information on the Wharton County Youth Fair & Exposition's (WCYF) general membership meeting to be held in Texas on July 20, 2010.