HFM agenda ups culinary ante
- AUTOMOTIVE TRENDS. // Advanced Materials & Processes;Jul2005, Vol. 163 Issue 7, p93
Focuses on the consumer-focused innovation developed by the Automotive Consulting Group that tracked trends and concerns of SAE members who attended the 2005 SAE World Congress for the 11th annual DuPont Automotive/SAE survey. Details of the innovation; Implications for the automobile industry;...
- Marketer's diary. // Marketing (00253650);6/30/2004, p30
This article presents the schedule of several forthcoming events related to the field of marketing. On June 30, British Government publishes first-quarter consumer trends survey results. On July 3, Tour de France begins with the prologue, an individual time trial in Liege, Belgium. On July 4-11,...
- Perception Drives Participation. // Food Management;Jun2003, Vol. 38 Issue 6, p10
Today, as of July 1, 2003 the young people understand style, music, entertainment and even dining. But when it comes to school food, it's not so much what's offered as how it's presented that attracts them. According to a survey conducted by the American School Foodservice Association (ASFSA),...
- DMA Survey: Food Feedback from Seniors. // Food Management;Apr2009, Vol. 44 Issue 4, p11
The article presents a survey, conducted by the Dietary Managers Association, which reveals that dining and foodservice offerings ranked seventh on a list of 13 concerns important to consumers in choosing a senior living facility in the U.S. The survey involves 332 consumers, age 55 and older...
- SFM Passes the Gavel. // Food Management;Dec2000, Vol. 35 Issue 12, p14
Reports on the annual conference of the Society for Foodservice Management in San Diego, California. Presentation of annual awards; Speakers of the conference; Emphasis on the importance of foodservice professionals.
- fm agenda. // Food Management;Aug2005, Vol. 40 Issue 9, p21
Presents a calendar of events that lists congresses and conventions related to the food service management industry in the U.S. from August to October 2005.
- Deloitte survey finds key consumer characteristics. // Hospital Access Management;Jul2008, Vol. 27 Issue 7, p82
The article highlights the survey conducted by Deloitte on consumer characteristics in the U.S. The author stated that the survey reveals that consumers still perceive a technological gap in the health care industry and want more personalized care. In addition, the survey shows that 60% of the...
- Conference Calendar. // Marketing News;10/24/88, Vol. 22 Issue 22, p30
The article offers a calendar of events in the marketing industry. The conference entitled "Marketing Strategies for Information Systems," sponsored by the Center for Telecommunications Management will be held from November 17-19, 1988 in Los Angeles, California. The 7th annual Marketing...
- International Symposium on Consumer Satisfaction. // Textile Institute & Industry;Jun1971, Vol. 9 Issue 6, p144
The article offers information about the International Symposium on Consumer Satisfaction which will be held on June 1973 at the Civic Center in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.