At Shepherd, they shall not want
- Pointing the way. // Commercial Construction & Renovation;Nov/Dec2014, Vol. 13 Issue 6, p76
A list of the ten leading signage companies in the U.S. retail, restaurant, and hospitality sectors as of November 2014 is presented which include ICON, Blair Companies, and Philadelphia Sign.
- Instore intermezzo. McCarthy, John // AdMedia;May2005, Vol. 20 Issue 4, p30
Looks at the significance of digital signage to retailers. Impact of digital signage to customers; Features of digital signage; Advantages of digital signage; Forecast on the annual sales of digital signage in the U. S. by 2010.
- 2006 MERCHANDISING GUIDE: Directory of Suppliers. // Dealernews;2006 Yearbook, Vol. 42, p92
The article presents a directory of United States companies that design, produce, and distribute retail design and merchandising goods and services. The directory includes ABET Inc. in Englewood, New Jersey, Access Display Group Inc. in New York, Antares Enterprise in California, and AdMart...
- Is your message exceptional? Allegrezza, Ray // Furniture/Today;9/3/2012, Vol. 37 Issue 1, p2
In this article, the author focuses on the requirement of consistency by the retailers in the bedding industries with respect to the signage and messages provided by the retailers to attract the customers.
- A New Generation of Graphics. Gelsomino, Jerry // Chain Store Age;May2003, Vol. 79 Issue 5, p146
Discusses the use of in-store graphics and signage by retailers for the marketing of their products. Examples of strategies used by several stores for their in-store product marketing; Notion of retailers regarding the installation of graphics; Description of the graphics used at a store at the...
- Signage helps lift store's trade by 20%. // Convenience Store;7/31/2015, p7
The article reports that British independent retailer Peter Lamb experienced a 20 percent increase in passing trade in June 2015 after fitting new exterior signage.
- Retail guru shares 10 ideas to energize mattress stores. Perry, David // Furniture/Today;5/10/2010, Vol. 34 Issue 35, p19
The article offers author's suggestions for mattress retailers to provide a better shopping experience to customers. It suggests that the retailer should focus on signage and inform customers about the availability of the mattresses. It is suggested that information kiosks should be attached to...
- Sign language. Lorenz, Trish // Design Week;9/21/2006, Vol. 21 Issue 38, p17
The article discusses the importance of giving signage a greater priority in retail stores in Great Britain. At John Lewis' Oxford Street store in London, England, there are three levels of signage, a primary block at the entrance, overhead hanging signage on each floor, and brand blocks to help...
- THE JEWELERS' CIRCULAR-WEEKLY. // JCK;Jan2009, Vol. 180 Issue 1, p44
The article cites the importance of show cards for retail jewelers. He argues that the trade pulling qualities of a good window cards are hard to gauge, but a novice in any business need only watch the passing throng for a few moments to be convinced that they advertise. He implies that putting...