From systems to supplies, with insight and innovation, Aladdin delivers better meals
- From systems to supplies, with insight and innovation, Aladdin delivers better meals. // FoodService Director;8/15/2005, Vol. 18 Issue 8, p32
Presents information on the innovative technologies developed by Aladdin Temp-Rite related to foodservice operations. Inception of its Temp-Rite II rethermalization system and the Temp-Rite II Excel conduction system; Concept of its Convect-Rite III convection retherm system; Factor behind the...
- Convect-Rite III: Another star in the Aladdin constellation. // FoodService Director;7/15/2006, Vol. 19 Issue 7, p4
The article presents information on Convect-Rite III, a convection rethermalization meal delivery system from Aladdin. The system is consists of a docking station and a meal delivery cart that are engaged for meal refrigeration and subsequent rethermalization. Rethermalization times are...
- Menu Options Go High-Tech. DiVita, Lee J. // Equipment Solutions;Sep2005, Vol. 8 Issue 5, p26
Provides information on digital menu boards. Genesis behind the technology; Capabilities of the technology; Security measures for the digital menu boards. INSET: Top 10 things to do correctly when creating a successful....
- Foodservice Turning to Technology: Operators Rely on Technological Advances to Provide a Safe and Enjoyable Experience for Customers. Tasoulas, Mary Ann // Nation's Restaurant News;12/10/2007, Vol. 41 Issue 49, special section p22
The article reports that foodservice operators are relying on technological advances to provide a safe and enjoyable experience for their customers. The North American Association of Food Equipment Manufacturers (NAFEM) Data Protocol (NDP) helps operators manage their companies by providing...
- Manufacturers adjust to foodservice trends. Stammen, Ken // Hotel & Motel Management;9/4/95, Vol. 210 Issue 15, p35
Reports on the innovations made by manufacturers to improve food service equipment. Concept of the North American Association of Food Equipment Manufacturers show; In-room coffee makers from Wells-Bloomfield; Ladles, mixers and steam table pans from The Vollrath Company Inc.; Stainless steel...
- Renovate, refine and polish your image in 1995. Frable Jr., Robert // Nation's Restaurant News;1/23/95, Vol. 29 Issue 4, p61
No abstract available.
- Foodservice equipment trends: Professionals eye future 'computer kitchen' Bensky, Gary // Nation's Restaurant News;9/10/2001, Vol. 35 Issue 37, p100
Focuses on innovations in the equipment used in the foodservice industry in the United States. Development of digital controlled equipment; Benefits of equipment automation; Views of Denise Gaffney, senior vice president of design and construction for Levy Restaurants, on the automation of...
- Equipment products. // Restaurant Business;Nov99, Vol. 98 Issue 21, p82
No abstract available.
- PRODUCT SPOTLIGHT. // Nursing Homes: Long Term Care Management;Nov2002, Vol. 51 Issue 11, p10
Presents several products for nursing homes. Comfort Personal Cleansing product line of perineal washcloths from Sage Products company; CareTracker computer software from Resource Systems company; PowerDisc trays from Aladdin Temp-Rite company.